Part-18 Her Brother "Jeon Jungkook"

(Same day)

(Evening)

(Kim's mansion)

Jennie: Tae oppa Plz don't get angry

Jennie: Tae oppa Plz don't get angry. I said am sry plz let me help u.
Taehyung: *shout* Jennie I said I don't.......(He stop when Namjoon came to him.)

Namjoon: What's going on here. (before Taehyung again say something he spoke looking his face.) Taehyung fix ur bruises u really looking bad and come out quickly.

(He said and about to walk out to find Y/N but Soobin said something to stop him.)
Soobin: *stuttering* Nam.....Namjoon..... Hyu...Hyung.. .. aa.... am sry......hyung from.....Jennie side. (He said in hesitation)
Namjoon: *shout* Just shut up Soobin. She's my sister too and why u saying sry.

(Namjoon has been so irritated seeing Soobin behaving like this, Soobin is saying sry to Namjoon from morning for what Jennie done. Jennie was the one who informed Y/N's whereabout to Jungkook.

Yesterday in auction Jennie was angry seeing Taehyung close to Y/N. She has a crush on Taehyung from a long time which almost all knew in house but Taehyung never paid attention. Although Jennie has not any grudges against Y/N but jealousy is something which can make u go wrong without ur knowing.

After Auction when Jennie got to know that Taehyung is with Y/N at hotel her patience paid off. She went club to relax her mind and came up with idea to tell Yoongi about Y/N so she can get rid from Y/N but she was very drunk and before she go out to find Yoongi she met Jungkook at door who was already following her from long, he knew
all weaknesses of Namjoon's family. He talked to Jennie and she spilled out
everything about Y/N's wherabout. Jungkook got what he needed.

At morning Jungkook reached to Y/N but he met Taehyung first and had fight with him there.

Other side Soobin told Jennie about Y/N's kidnapping. Jennie was shocked at first then she remember what she done at night she confessed her mistake and Soobin scolded her for it and told to Taehyung first. That's why Taehyung is not talking to her as he was angry bcoz of her Jungkook took Y/N.

Namjoon also was hella angry
on her but what can he do she's his sister. Now Soobin is apologizing
to Namjoon which irritating him.)

(He just shouting on Soobin when Jin also entered in house and yelled on Jennie.)
Jin: Why u did this Jenn.... woahh hey Joonie... (Jin couldn't finish when
Namjoon faster his pace and grabbed his collar.)
Namjoon: U tell me first hyung how Soobin know?

Jin: Yahh!! leave my collar, am ur hyung and what I tell him?

Soobin: (with teary eyes) Jin Hyung I knew... me and Jennie are ur half siblings.
Jin: *wider eyes* Fckkk! What! How u know.? Joonie.... (Namjoon knitting his brow angrily) Yahh!.. I swear I didn't tell him.