Part-22 Bonus Part

(After fifteen months)

(Today is Namjoon's and Y/N's wedding.

Second wedding The first one was with lots of chaos so Namjoon wanted to marry Y/N again but the time he thought this and decide to ask Y/N for her approval he got to know that he going to
be Dad soon. So they had to postponed it.

They could had wedding that time too but that "Over Protective Husband Kim Namjoon" wasn't rdy for any risk. He said when the baby will come into world he'll hold the wedding ceremony. Everyone agreed and waited, then the baby born he was full replica of Y/N.

At Hospital Namjoon loved the sight of his baby, when he hold him for the first time Everyone everyone filled up with tears seeing this Big Body crying holding his baby and was saying again and again to Jin that he become Dad.

Jin asked Namjoon to have their wedding but again this "Over Protected Husband sry Husband plus Father Kim Namjoon" said he'll marry when Y/N and baby will be fully fine.

But this time Jin, Taehyung, Soobin, Jennie even Rose clearly warned Namjoon if he delayed more they will not attend his wedding and Jimin said he'll kidnapped Y/N for real this time so No Wife no wedding.

Namjoon got rdy everyone cheered in joy just Jimin sit on side holding his head coz Namjoon hand is actually hard even if he hit in joke.

But Namjoon still took few months to take full care of his baby. He wanted to learn how to become a good dad but Jin told him this is something he has to learn for his whole life.

(Now the baby is four months old and they finally having their wedding.)

(The Wedding Day)

(Jin came to scold Namjoon but smiled seeing his Joonie playing with his four months old baby Having his precioustime holding him in arms swinging him to make him giggle

time holding him in arms swinging him to make him giggle.

Jin literally seeing the old Joonie who was over joyed when he first time hold Soobin telling Jin that he's a big brother and he'll protect his family.

But months later everything had changed he never felt Namjoon smile again till Y/N came in his life. All thanks to Y/N who gave him this happiness. Jin wiped his tears shrugged off his thoughts and loudly shout to Namjoon.)

Jin: Yaaaa! Joonie why u not letting Jimin to play with Kookie. He whining to me from the time I arrived here.
Namjoon: Oh hyung u came. Why u so late.

Jin: *huffed* Just work, U think it's easy to travel from Seoul to Busan in a day while having a night shift. I need a nap. I hardly get time to sit.
Namjoon: Then go we have time, wedding will start after an hour Y/N is not rdy yet.

Jin: (foldly looking the baby in Namjoon arms) Now am not feeling tired I need my nephew. Kookie is my charger.
(He stretched his hand and took Kookie from Namjoon in his arms.)