Mafia×Biker 18

Next morning

(V woke up first and saw the cutest bunny in the whole world. He smiled and kissed Jungkook's forehead. Then Jungkook woke up and looked at V. He saw that tae was staring at him the whole time and blushed because V was smirking)

V: Are you blushing baby

Jk: No (He sneezed)

V: But you always sneeze when you're blushing

Jk: No, that's not the truth (He sneezed)

V: Ahh baby don't lie to me I know when someone is lying (He smirked)

Jk: umm I'm sorry, I lied, I was too shy 

V: mhhhh Your lips look delicious 

Jk: what

V: I want my breakfast

Jk: Then go to the kitchen

V: But I want my breakfast now (He smirked)

Jk: Ohhh you want me

V: Yes 

(V was lying down and Jungkook sat on V's thing and kissed him. V grabbed Jungkook's ass with both hands and squeezed them. After a long deep kiss, Jungkook got up and went to the bathroom)

V: Where are you going

Jk: I'm going to take a shower

V: Do you want me to shower with you

Jk: Why are you asking? I know that you want to shower with me

V: Can I shower with you

Jk: Ummm no (He closed the bathroom door)

V: Why

Jk: Because I want to shower alone 

V: ok, Then don't lock the door

Jk: Oki 

(After Jungkook finished showering, he put on his clothes and sat on the bed Then V went to take a shower and after he was finished they drove to school. V didn't eat breakfast because he got used to it not to eat breakfast. When they were at school everyone looked at Jungkook)

girl: Nah, how was it to be kissed on the neck by Mr. Kim

(Jungkook ignored what the girl said and walked into the class. When he was in class he again saw all the students at his place writing perverted things on his table)

Boy: Ohh shit he's here 

(All the students went to their own seats and looked at Jungkook. Jungkook went to his table and sat down and put his head on the table and closed his eyes. Then V came into the classroom and saw that everyone was looking at Jungkook and talking about him)

V: why are you looking at him

Student: Ohhhh ummmm because this is the first time we see him sleeping in class 

(The student is lying, they were watching Jungkook because Soyeon had told the whole school that V had kissed Jungkook's neck in the classroom)

V: ohh ok

Student: Don't you want to wake him up

V: umm No 

Girl:1: Why 

V: Because I said no 

Boy: So I can sleep too 

V: no

Boy: but—

V: I said no (Angry and serious tone)

Time skip