31/ Sonic rainboom

⩇2:31

⩇2:31

A gigantic lion was formed behind Leona, the lion although, did not have a face.

You huff and look around at the ground shattering and then floating up into the sky, a risky idea came into your head as you run towards a piece of the ground that was currently floating upwards.

"Hmp!" You let out a small grunt when your stomach hits the platform and use all your strength and hoist both of your legs onto the base. "Y/N!" Deuce yells after you when he see's your sitting form on the now levitating ground.

Leona was shaking the ground with his magic, more and more pieces of the ground starts floating up into the sky as you look up and wait for the perfect timing.

"Whoa!" You yelp as a piece of the platform you were sitting on breaks (and falls ontop of Cater but he's not important right now). You let out a shriek when the platform continues disintegrating like Ruggie did before, by now, you were already standing on your tippy toes on a small..small piece of the ground.

You nervously sweat when the wind had come to visit your personal space, blowing your hat away and unfortunately the ground you were desperately trying to balance on aswell. You scream as you were now falling from 6,500 feet above the ground, your "new" cutiemark making a "shriinngg" sound as you cover your face, not wanting to see your friends when you were falling.

But suddenly the air stopped hissing in your ear as you slowly uncover your face only to see- a blue pair of wings on your back.

You didn't have the time to become shocked when the wings seemed to have a mind of their own, making you fall down at a fast rate. You let out a shocked sound and put both of your hands infront of you and close your eyes.

You feel your own hands gathering a small wave of power before punching through it with raw speed, creating a massive shockwave and light show that radiates with it.

And Leona's little ink lion was the unfortunate target.

Tears were already coming out of your eyes when you smash into the ink lion- monster.. thing. Making Leona let out a cry as the both of the were enveloped in Leona's cocoon of ink. You yell and hit your face on the hard floor of ink because of the speed you were flying at.

"Leona.." You whine and remove your face from the inky floor to look at him, he wasn't even facing you as he only hums in response.

"I'm comin'.." You let out and try to stand up only for your wings to "activate" as you were now flying around in the ball of ink. You let out girlish screams before crashing into Leona's hard stomach, his eyes were glossy but not because you had hit him, but because of the flashback happening infront of him.

He puts a hand on your head and just lets it rest there as you were basically laying on him, your head against his stomach (or abdomen..) and the rest of your body just flat on the floor. For reference, it looked like you were doing something not so safe for work. But let's move on.