A Little Love

It was a normal Saturday afternoon for you and your friends. You, Theo, Draco, Blaise, Pansy, and Daphne were all sitting under a tree by the lake enjoying the sun. You were laying on your back talking quietly with Blaise when Draco came over and started wrestling you. He moved back before you could get a hit in and started running away.

“Asshole!” You screamed as you got up to chase him. You were running so fast to catch him that you missed the laughs of the rest of your friends.

When you caught up with Draco you grabbed him and threw him over your shoulder. He screamed as he tried to get off but you were holding on too tightly. He gave up as you walked back toward your friends who were still laughing at your antics.

You dramatically put Draco on the ground, being careful of his head. You then went to sit next to Theo, leaning your back against a tree. You huffed a laugh at Draco's dramatics as he fake cried on the ground.

“Wounded! I’ve been wounded!” He screeched.

“Only your ego is wounded, you’re fine.” Replied Pansy.

Your friends continued to laugh and joke. You zoned out, too focused on the pain that was increasing in your arms and shoulders. You moved your hands to press on your shoulders. The pain was starting to become a bit too much. you could feel your arms and shoulders start to burn like someone had ripped all the skin off and poured rubbing alcohol on the wounds. Everything was too much. Nothing around you made sense and all of your nerves were screaming. You were shaken out of your stupor by Theo putting his hands on your ankles to ground you. He was kneeling in front of you with nothing but concern on his face.

“Hi.” You said quietly, looking around at your friends who were all also looking at you with concern.

“Hi, love.” Theo's thumb rubbed circles right above your ankles. “How are you feeling?”

Unable to bring yourself to talk again you groaned and closed your eyes, letting your head fall. Theo shifted to sit beside you and pulled you over so you were leaning on him. He rubbed circles on your back as you both waited for the pain to leave.

20 minutes later and while the pain was gone you were now exhausted. You dug your head into the crook of his neck and sighed contently.

“Tired?” Theo chuckled. The only thing he got in response was a little annoyed huff that he was interrupting your nap. You felt yourself be scooped up in his arms and carried back to his dorm. You couldn’t help but fall asleep as he walked.