chapter 13!!

*slight NSFW*

As time passed, Sanemi noticed Giyuu gradually drifting off to sleep, his features softened in peaceful repose. With gentle hands, Sanemi carefully removed his haori, ensuring Giyuu would stay warm despite the chill of the night. As he lifted Giyuu into his arms, a frown creased Sanemi's brow as he noted the slight weight difference from the last time he held him.

"He weighs lighter than the last time I held him..." Sanemi mused, a hint of concern clouding his expression. Nevertheless, he brushed aside his worries, his sole focus on ensuring Giyuu's comfort and well-being. Draping the haori over Giyuu's form, Sanemi cradled him close, his heart swelling with tenderness at the sight of his slumbering beloved.

Along the journey back to the water estate, Sanemi couldn't help but smile at the sound of Giyuu's soft snores and gentle breathing. It brought him a sense of solace, easing the worries that had plagued his mind.

Upon their arrival at the water estate, Sanemi carefully carried Giyuu inside, his steps steady and sure. With practiced ease, he made his way to Giyuu's room, his heart warmed by the quiet intimacy of the moment.

As he laid Giyuu down on the bed, Sanemi's gaze fell upon a bottle of medication resting on the nightstand.

A brief pang of concern flickered through his mind, but he quickly dismissed it, assuming it must have been prescribed by Shinobu.

Silently, he placed the medication within reach, ensuring Giyuu would have it when he woke.

Just as he finished, he heard Giyuu stir, his drowsy voice breaking the silence.
"Where am I... oh... Nemi, hey" Giyuu mumbled, his eyes fluttering open as he greeted Sanemi with a sleepy smile.

Sanemi's heart skipped a beat at the sight of Giyuu's endearing expression. Returning the smile, he reached out to gently brush a strand of hair from Giyuu's face.
"Hey yuu" he replied softly, his voice filled with warmth and affection.
"You're back at the water estate. Rest now, I've got you."

"oh no i'm fine, maybe some tea u want some?"Giyuu asked his tone a bit raspy but understandable,Giyuu's smile widened at Sanemi's nod, a silent acknowledgment of their shared moment.

"Great, I'll get some tea ready then," he replied, his voice soft and warm as he busied himself with heating the water.

As Giyuu focused on the task at hand, he felt the familiar sensation of Sanemi's presence drawing closer. Before he could react, strong arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him gently into an embrace. Giyuu chuckled softly, his smile never faltering as he leaned back slightly into Sanemi's touch.

He felt the comforting weight of Sanemi's head resting against the crook of his neck, a gesture that filled him with warmth and affection. Despite the surprise, Giyuu found himself relaxing into the embrace, savoring the closeness they shared.

With the tea finally ready, Giyuu moved to turn off the fire, his lips parting to speak. But before he could utter a word, he felt Sanemi's lips press against his own in a soft, fleeting kiss.

Giyuu's heart fluttered at the unexpected gesture, a rush of warmth flooding his veins as Sanemi pulled away, leaving him breathless and longing for more.

And just like that, with their lips still tingling from the kiss, Giyuu found himself hanging on the edge of anticipation