Chapter 3

Rue Bennett or 'the drug girl' like he used to call her. Jake and Rue weren't really good friends but it's not like they hate each other. They just weren't really close.

Well, Rue was sent to rehab after overdosing again. And probably the whole city knew that. So, Jake was surprised to see her at that party.

After a few seconds of deciding if he should go talk to her or not he walked up to Rue. "What's up, Rue? You're not in rehab anymore?" he asked looking at her with a smile on his face. The most time he spend with Rue was probably when he bought drugs from Fezco.

"Yeah, I'm back in town." she said staring at something happening behind Jake. "Is that Maddy fucking a dude in the pool?" she asked with a disgusted face.

Jake turns around just to watch Maddy making out with a boy in the pool. You should know that Jake is a very jealous guy with anger issues and seeing that made him really angry. Even though he wanted to kill this guy he tried to stay calm and just looks away.

Rue could tell something's up with him. He saw his fists clenching but she didn't say anything. After a while she said something. "You still not back with Cassie? Kat told me she broke up with McKay and I'm sure she crawled back to you, right Jacky?" Rue said with a smile on her face because of the nickname.

"Not yet. And I'm not sure if things will work out between us." he answered with a kind of sad face. He likes Cassie. She was probably the sweetest girl but something changed her. Jake couldn't help but asking himself all the time if he changed her. Well, nobody knows I guess.

"I'm sure you'll be together again in a few days. Don't act like she didn't text you or something. And in a few days your dumb boy heart will fall for her again." she said chuckling.

"No, that's not true. We weren't even together before we just were hanging out a lot." Jake said trying to avoid this conversation as much as possible.

"Sure, keep telling yourself that. But everyone knows you fucked. Even my sister" rue said with a smirk on her face.

Jake just rolled his eyes. Then someone grabbed his shoulder. It was Diana. She looked at Rue and smiles.

"Wow, Rue? You're back? That's nice. I'm sorry but I need to talk to Jake real quick." Diana said still smiling but Jake knew something was up.

Rue nodded at them and walked away. Right after that Diana pulled Jake to the bathroom.

"Woah, no way. I'm not going to fuck with yo-" Jake wanted to keep talking but got interrupted by Diana.

"Oh my god. You're always thinking with your fucking dick" she said sighing and rolling her eyes. "I need you to do something, please." she said begging Jake.

"What do you want me to do?" Jake asked with a confused look on his face.

"Look, you probably saw Maddy making out with this boy in the pool. You need to stop her. She's probably drunk and wants to make Nate jealous but the thing is that-" she sighs again. "You know how your brother gets when he's jealous. And he hurt Maddy before so please just stop her" Diana said with pleading eyes. She cared for Maddy as much as Jake does. But she thinks more than Jake does.

"Nate needs to get over her. If she wants to be with this dude it's not my problem. I'll just help her because she probably blacked out and she's still a girl. Not because I care about my brothers fucking problems, okay?" he said feeling kind of jealous that Maddy is still with this dude. And he was kind of relieved when Diana begged him to get Maddy away from this dude. His jealousy is also the reason why he'll get her away. Not because she blacked out.

"Whatever, just get her away. Now!" Diana said looking really serious. She knew Maddy since she was 5 and she knew that Maddy couldn't think straight sometimes. But I guess everyone doesn't think straight once, right?

Diana pushed Jake out of the bathroom. Jake just clears his throat and starts walking to the pool. He'll get Maddy away from him but he isn't really sure how. He'll just threat this boy, like he used to do.

"Yo bro, get away from her, yeah? She's drunk and I don't think you want problems." he said looking at this boy with a serious but also kind of angry face.

Maddy looked at Jake, smirking a bit. The boy was still out of breath cause they just pulled away from the kiss they were shearing. The boy looked at Jake now too. "I don't want any problems, man. But she wants it. She said she wants me to fuck her in the pool. And she's hot. You would do the same, don't lie to me" the boy said.

"She's drunk. Get the fuck away from her. She's a heartbroken girl who can't think straight right now. Just get away and we're good." Jake said trying to be as calm as possible.

"Mind your own problems." The boy said in a rushed tone and that made Jake angry.

Jake looks at Maddy. "Don't be a bitch right now and get out. He's a dick." Jake said staring at Maddy hoping she'll do what he said.

"Jacky, every boy is a dick. You too. If you want me out of here you need to get me." she said smirking and giggling a bit.

Jake was so angry that he started to strip off his clothes. He started with his shirt, then his pants and then his shoes and socks. He was just in his boxers. Everyone saw that the boy Maddy was with started to panic a bit.

Short chapter but hope you like it!
Again correct my mistakes. It's not proof read.