Finally yours forever 🥰

Yeahh I'm at the last part of my first story, it's filling good...

At Jeon mansion.

A beautiful lady is holding a small baby who is snoring softly and waiting for someone. Thats Jin waiting for Joon nahhhhh cause her husband is very responsible but it not the case of her bro in law. Yess it's about dinner time and jk has'nt reach yet.

Then her husband entered only to break into a big dimple smile seeing his baby koala attached with mama, he started cooing hard on Namjin. Sensing Rm presence Jin just hurriedly hand him the baby giving expression like( I'm not the only one who gave birth to him you have also same responsibility).

Baby wake up because of this and started making shrill sound and happy noises seeing his father . Both went to sit on couch while Jin is still roaming infront of door.

Bell ring , maid open it for jk only to find a happy bunny hopping around and going towards Jin . He saw Jin and suddenly pick her up and give her a Disney Princess troll, which caught her office gard. Kook give Jin a bone crush hug only to get separated by her jealous husband.

Kook * pout: ahhhh hyung can u keep your jealous ass away from here . I'm so happy don't spoil it.

Rm* eyebrow arcked: what soooo good happened to you today that u forgot Jin is my wife not yours.

Both started bickering like kids and get two type of reactions.
One from baby soo happy seeing dada and uncki fight and another from baby's mother done face.

Jk: u don't need to feel jealous anymore cause another women is goona come in my life soon or u can say she is already here * proudly

Jin: yahhhhhhhhh stob it both of u
And u baby bunny what women hahh???? Another women means who is goona marry a god of destruction again and keep thisss baby as her , i grantees no one will

Rm: Princess i can't marry anyone I just love youuuu.

Jin: except me no one can't even stand you* proudly.

Jk being done with his family.

Jk: it's not about anyone for hyung it's about me I have a girl whom I want to marry.

Jin: not possible cause who want to marry a bunny.* Joking

Jk: really u think she is playing with me * taking it seriously

Rm: oh god no kook she is just joking now go change and come for dinner cause we want to know about ur girl.

Jk: u want to know

All Jin ,Joon even baby jinnie cutely noded their head.

Jk: ok godhhh so cute 😘

Finally after decades of waiting the wait is over just like army waiting for Jin oppa yessss.🥰🥰🥰🥰🎉🎉🎉
Yes jk come downstairs and others are impatient for him.

Jk: * while shoving food in his mouth, she is an employee in our office moma to Jin

Rm: how i never know about ur crush.* Means he don't check cctv

Jk: cause hyung I also met her first time today and she is in my department even Mr seo like her logo. Her name is Kim taehyung and she is not my crush cause I saw her and confess.* Bunny teeth on display 😁

Jin: and she said yess i don't think her as a nice girl then.* Typical Indian maa

Jk: noooo we talk and I just started courting her ok

Then they complete their dinner and discussion about tae and went to sleep.

Magical time skip to 2 months

Taekook go on dates , party they started their relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend . They are comfortable with eachother but to that extent yet.
Kook tease her a lot but didn't even touch her without permission