Miss All Sunday 💜

Everyone is unhappy because they already miss vivi, They wanted her to be part of the crew.

Tssskkk.. Drop it already you idiots. "If you wanted her to join us so bad, you should have taken her by force! Said the Grumpy Mosshead.

Zoro! What the hell is wrong you?! Baka! Marimo! Everyone said in unison.

And out of nowhere the unfamiliar voice asks..
Are we still followed by marines? We are safe now right?

Without looking back.. The swordsman answered.. "nope, I guess we can relax now."

He suddenly turned around, unsheathed one of his sword.. WHAT?! YOU! Baroque Works! Are you here to get revenge?..

There she stood, Dressed in a lavender blouse and purple pants. Her eyes were blue, shoulder length Raven hair. And she rocked those Raven Bangs.

Everyone's was shocked, sweatdrops.. The strawhats is getting into attack mode. Luffy rolled up his sleeves, Ussop and chopper hiding behind the mast. Nami holding her climac tact.
Zoro's blazing gaze was directed at her..

Robin seems unbothered.. walk in front of him.. I told you before don't you point that sword at me. Then She faced Luffy..

Monkey D. Luffy You should take "responsibility".

Sanji was furious.. Nani?!! Oi idiot! What did you do to that beautiful woman?!

Luffy said "Hey I did not do anything to you".

Well i clearly said that I want to die back in the ruins. But you save me. Now, now.. I really don't have anywhere to go. So let me join your crew.

Luffy without hesitation! Okay! You can join the crew! Welcome aboard! Don't worry Guys she's a good person. Says Luffy with the biggest grin on his face.

Melorine!! Melorine!! Such a beautiful lady! Says the Lovecook with a hearts popping out of his eyes.

Usopp interview Robin.

What is Your name? What is your occupation?
'My Name Is Nico Robin, I'm an archeologist, I come from a long line of archeologists. I became an archeologist and a wanted criminal at the age of eight, Since then, I've spent 20 years hiding and running from the world.

Since you were eight? By yourself all this time??

Well.. there was no way for a child to survive alone on the sea. So in order to protect myself and in order to achieve my goal, I've chosen to follow various rogues. Yeah.. so that's how it was.

Okay.. so crocodile was just another rogue to you?

Yeah.. I guess... in order to get closer to the Rio Poneglyph. Thanks to that, I've become good at doing things behind the scenes. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to help you guys too.

Oh?? You're full of confidence. What you're good at?

With her hand resting on her chin, She nonchalantly said.. Assasination.

Usopp got scared. Screaming Luffy! This investigation concluded that she's too dangerous!!

Nami suddenly speak up.. being dealt so easily, you guys are pathetic. She was the vice president of a crime syndicate until just recently. How are we gonna let such a woman join us? Even you could deceive idiots, you can't deceive me! If you pull any weird stunts, I'll kick you out!

Robin just smiling. Okay I will keep that in mind! Oh I remember I brought some Crocodile's jewelry with me.

Nami being greedy.. Wow! I love you sister!

Meanwhile a certain Swordman is not happy at all. What the hell?? Those idiots got easily trapped by her evil tricks. He decided to walk away and sat down at back of the ship.

Robin followed him.. This ship is nice.. is it always lively like this?

Yeah. It is.

Robin just smiled at him. I see..

Zoro dumbfounded.. what is wrong with this woman?? But damn that smile is pretty.
What am I thinking? Pretty? Seriously? He just cursed himself. No, I can't trust that woman.

A/N

Hello guys, this is my first time writing a fanfic of Zoro and Robin. Just started to watch One Piece Last Year of October. Got hooked up! Lol.

Will obviously my favorites are Nico Robin and Roronoa Zoro. And I really hope that they will end together in the series. Yeah pls Oda Sensie hear our prayers!

I'm not a professional writer, and English is not my first language. So pasensya na po kung my errors tayo jan. Grammatically error, Misspelled
I really tried my best. Yun lang Arigato my fellow nakama! 💜💚