Chapter 1

In the empire of the sakuran.

Meanwhile in the naguya or imperial Palace of sakuran.

In the office as we can see a woman with white hair has a pair of fox ears and also 7 tails ot was Hira-Hita michamiya.

*Tock*Tock*

Hira-Hita michamiya:Come in.

When the door was open it was revealed an imperial officer of sakuran
and has a wolf ears and tails.

Hira-Hita michamiya:Ah you again captain Shi-su.

Shi-su:Hai empress but we lost all the contact of the elvenia,Draconian,Ronias,
Dwarfian,Grondonand lastly the taiwa empire but we tried to contact but we lost communication it.

Hira-Hita michamiya:Hmm there is something strange that we lost contact our allies and also so did you sent any aircraft to start investigate the newworld captain Shi-su.

Shisu:Hai but we sent it in just 8 hours ago and also when they return there aircraft are damage and penetrate in the left wing but the pilot is also safe empress.

Hira-Hita michamiya:So can you tell me what weapons they penetrate in our aircraft.

Shi-su:Well is was wooden spear.

Hira-Hita michamiya:That's odd so they take the photograph what they look like.

Shi-su:They photograph it empress.

Hira-Hita michamiya:So what they look like can you tell me about it.

Shi-su:Well they are something a different species of dragon has a black skin or scale and also it has a rider that has a skull and red eyes but his body was plain black skin in this is what they look like.

When shi-su was given a picture to Hira-Hita michamiya.

Hira-Hita michamiya:*Look at the picture*Hmm that's odd is this some kind of shape like a dragon.
To be continued

==========================

And done for bad grammar