Let's Go

NOTE

Hello Redemeers, to kaise h aap sbhi log 

your dear author was going to update yesterday but I am very lazy and plus I was not getting proper sleep . so , basically I slept like a crcodile yesterday right after I layed on my bed . Sorry for that . enjoy the next part .

Author Ren.v

Y/f- he will beacause of the contract

Y/n- what contract 

Y/f- sorry Y/n I didn't told you earlier he wants you to marry his son in return and I assured him you will do this 

( what you guys thought)

Y/n- it's okay i agree (not shocked and didn't protested)

y/f- why are you not complaining like other girls or not asking questions??

y/n- it's ok dad you agree means he is the best for me and your choice is my choice

Eunwoo(y/n personal assistant)- your majesty you forget that you got a abnormal daughter

y/n- what did you say you morning alarm

Eunwoo- it's your mistake that you wake up late 

y/n- is 6am is late 

(they started bickering)

Y/f- (laugh)stop stop y/n fight with your oppa when i am not here  but for now thank you y/n I am glad that I got a daughter like you (y/f also consider Eunwoo as his son after he saved y/n and Eunwoo also swore that he and is future generation will serve y/n and her generation by heart)

( bro how can anyone agree like that to a marriage where they even don't decide their partners. I am not going to marry if I don't find the one best for me  .dieing single is better than destroying your life and you partners too)

Time skip 

Y/n is going to Daegu with Eunwoo

DAEGU

A beautiful place with very kind and cheerful people . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Y/n didn't enter the territory yet she was sitting in carriage beacuse of being a princess she has to do that , y/n hated it ,  she is warrior but still his father insisted beacause Daegu is not a kingdom who is helping them that place is going to be Y/n's home too. )

 )