Blood

I was able to avoid Chase, I dislike him but his company is nice.
He's a disgusting creature and a slob but I don't mind him that much.
I just broke into someone's home. I know this person and what he does, he doesn't know me though unless he watches the news.
But I'm also looking for another person, his wife. I have no clue where she is but I'll make her husband tell me.
I'm standing in a dark living room where the man I'm looking for is sitting on the floor facing away from me talking to his pet.
I don't understand pets. They are animals just as us that belong in the wild. Why bring them indoors?
I walk up behind him and grab him by the neck, digging my nails into him.
He gasps in surprise and I can feel his disgusting sweat on my hand.
"Tell me the information I want and I'll let you live." I demand.
"W-what do you want?" He asks.
I can tell by his voice he's scared and he will definitely not lie to me.
"Where is your wife?" I ask.
Instantly he points to a door and says nothing.
I bend down a bit to look at this man's face. He's crying how pathetic.
"I lied by the way." I say just as I tighten my grip and behead him just by my raw strength.
His head rolls on the floor and his blood covers my hand and half my face.
His cat runs away it's tail poofed up.
I walk across the carpet towards the door that the man had pointed at.
The carpet makes a squelching sound like a sponge as the blood continues to seep into it.
I open the door to see a tall woman with silver horns and a tail.
To my surprise she is undressed. By her smell I can tell she is a succubus.
She turns around her eyes closed.
"Dear it's about time you got in here." She coons.
I'm revolted.
She opens her eyes and screams.
She covers herself with a blanket from the bed she is next to.
"Where's my husband?!" She yells. "Who are you!" She asks.
"I'm the demon killer aparently." I answered. "And your husband is there," I point behind me, "and over there." I point to his head that rolled over to the T.V stand.
The woman screams in terror as she backs up into a corner.
"You see, I know a lot about you miss, you helped your husband assault and kill two innocent young girls a few years ago. I'm here to avenge them." I say as a reach into my waist band and throw my dagger at her.
She dodged it and falls to the floor.
"H-how do you know about that-?" She asks.
"I have my ways." I say as I grab another dagger and throw it at her.
This time it hits her directly in the throat and she collapses struggling to breathe as blood drips out of her mouth.
I don't say anything as I light my finger on fire and press it against the wall.
The room is ablaze as I step out back into the living room.
The cat returned and was sniffing his dead owners head.
I kneel down and gently pet the cat.
Its fur is soft.
I pick the cat up and exit via the window.
Once I'm back in the streets I let the cat run off.
I look back up at the apartment I just left, the window is open and a loud explosion happens.
Fire is shooting out of the window now and I know the police will arrive shortly.
It's time for me to leave.
As I'm walking through the alley I see Chase.
"Hey! I've been searching for you!" He says out of breath.
"Was that explosion you?" He asks.
I nod as I walk past him.
"Hey man aren't you going to get me food?"

671 words.