*:ꔫ:

2 - tiktok trends

---------------------------------------------*:ꔫ:--------------------------------------------

the beach, flowers, tanning, milkshakes, muffled laughs, tumblr girls play in the background

ugh, only 1 more day till summer and couple of weeks till summer break, i start to giggle. "y/n!!" i hear across the room. shoot, my teacher called on me the one time i zoned out. i try to never zone out since i want to be an academic weapon especially since report cards are coming out but i cant help it! i want the perfect summer so bad. i just want to get middle school over with and get to high school, only with him tho.

"what's the answer to (-)?" she says with confidence since she knows i don't know the answer.

i look down at my half written notes and start to studder. i hear a voice behind me saying "(-)"

wait i think i recognize it but before thinking i just answer. i'm guessing y/t/n didn't hear them whispering the answer to me. i slightly nudge to see who it was and it was him. my crush since the 3rd grade. i turn around to smile at him for a second and my heart goes racing.

y/t/n = your teachers name

i look down at my notes and smile so hard.

ring ring ring

everyone gets up and tucks in their chair but as soon as i tuck in my chair, it's already tucked in. i see he did it for me with a quick smile. he hands me his notes, "keep them." i'm not sure if he;s being for real or not, i make sure to grab the notebook and smile back so i don't seem mean.

i put the rest of my notes in my bag but hold his. i decide to wallk out reading them.

that's when i noitced.

i ran back to my class and noticed it was empty. UGH!! i couldve asked him for math help or even anything and i ruined my one chance to.

i slowly walk to my next class hoping this is all fake and going back to when he gave me the notebook.

"did you hear h/n is moving tomorrow". i quickly hear in unisons

WAIT, WHAT? he's moving? i keep on walking not to look interested. i only have one friend in this huge building and hopefully she's the only one who knows. she's been telling me he likes me back and i should ask him out but every chance i get i blank out and i look mean. as much as i hate it, i can't help it so i stopped after 5th grade. fast forward to freshman year.

30 minutes time skip

right after i hear that annoying bell i rush downstairs to the cafeteria to our seats right by the window.

i put my stuff down and grab my food with y/bsf/n.

we have the same thing but we don't really mind since all we do is talk.

i tell about what happened and how he's moving. "i know you're going to ask me to ask him out or something but it doesn't matter i wont" i couldn't even make eye contact with her it was that bad.

y/bsf/n = your best friends name

his pov

i join all my friends and their girlfriends at the biggest table in the cafeteria. i sign becuase i want what they have but with her. onyl her, the girls at our school are very pretty and nice but none of them are like her. and i'm moving tomorrow and i only have 1 more chance.

the closest i've ever gotten was with that notebook. i truly hope she didn't throw it out and think i was a werido, i watched her as she left the class and it was the only thing she had in her arms. i may throw up, i'm never going to see her again.