The Land Of Snow Part Four

April 13th 2002:

Melted lumps of snow were scattered across the surface of a secluded area in the small nation of the Land-Of-Snow. Rivers of water had formed. Multiple snowflakes plummeted down upon the ground.

Heavy tension permeated in the air between three individuals—Naruto Uzumaki, Ryomen Sukuna, and Doto Kazahana. Koyuki Kazahana had hidden herself behind a large chunk of ice to view this encounter.

Sukuna and Naruto had entered animalistic stances suited for combat. Instead of underestimating these two, Doto took on the stance of someone who was well versed in various styles for battle.

Miles away from this isolated sector, Kakashi Hatake and Sasuke Uchiha had engaged the members of Doto's team in one last fight. Fanged teeth clenched, Naruto decided to make the very first move.

Snow crunched underneath from where Naruto stood. Doto raised his fore-arm, smirked at Naruto in fascination, and parried a multitude of well-placed blows. Red eyes glared at him, flickering even brighter.

"Such raw anger you have for me!" Doto screamed, taunting his opponent in this tumultuous battle. "But that anger won't be enough!"

Relentless and determined, Naruto head-butted Doto's nose, grabbed him by the wrist to disorientate his entire stance, and smacked his knuckles into his chest-plate. Doto could feel his entire body shake.

Unable to retaliate in time, Doto saw Sukuna appear behind him. Dismantle was launched into his back. Doto staggered forward from the impact of the slash—but managed to block off Naruto's axe-kick.

"What formidable team-work." Doto mixed his hands together into a hand-sign in the blink of an eye. "Wind-Style: Divine-Hurricane..."

Naruto's crimson eyes watched the wind around them pick up in intensity. "Damn it! I didn't think he could use this type of technique."

Unworried about the hurricane created by Doto, Sukuna roundhouse kicked his hip and hurtled him towards Naruto. Composing himself, Naruto clutched Doto's head and smacked a knee into his nose.

Dismantle dispelled the enormous hurricane in the sector. Sukuna rushed at Doto, four vermillion eyes glinting in twisted joy. Naruto was less excited than him, intent on defeating Doto on Koyuki's behalf.

Claws made from condensed wind surrounded Doto's gauntleted hands. Naruto blinked at his stomach after it had been stabbed in the middle. Sukuna knocked an elbow into the side of Doto's head, grinning.

Having rolled into one of the pillars of ice in the area, Doto repositioned himself onto his feet and smirked. Not even a second later, red bubbles of chakra touched Naruto's wounds and healed him.

Intrigued by this development in the battle, Doto thought. "What potent and terrifying chakra! Who are these two boys? I wonder about that..."

Spiderweb was applied to the terrain beneath them, spreading more and more cracks across the ground to destabilize Doto's footing. Sukuna blurred at the man, then reached a hand out for his shoulder.

Adjusting itself to the durability of Doto's shoulder-pad in an instant, Cleave obliterated it into small chunks of metal. Naruto body-flickered above Doto and the heel of his foot went downwards.

Not one to be outperformed by his aggressive teammate, Sukuna held onto Doto by his other shoulder and drove a knee into his jaw. Stunned, Doto coughed out wads of blood onto the pristine snow.