His Office

Trans male reader, you have a pussy so be warned

A few incoherent expletives left Peter's lips as he struggled with his work, hunched over his desk with multiple papers strewn across the desk top and a few empty pens that were once filled with black ink.

To think of taking so many unsolved cases, he only made it harder for himself as a private detective but it was worth the money, at most times...

If only he chose something else, maybe work as an accountant or keep his job of being a journalist for the daily bugle.

Hah, if only.

It wasn't the one for him, it didn't excite him like a stolen good or a murder would.

He felt like he was born to be a detective, no matter the paperwork of course.

Leaving his thoughts to groan aloud, Peter ran his boney fingers through his tousled black hair, letting a few small strands droop over his forehead.

He then thought of something, or someone.

"Baby? Baby cakes!" He calls out, kicking his feet under his desk as he waits after.

Soon enough the door creaks open and you appear, poking your head out before taking a few steps forward.

You were clad in only Peter's sweater - which was a bit oversized for you - and a pair of black boxers which matched his noir office.

"Everything okay, Pete?" You asked gently, your voice sweet and soft to his ears.

God, he loved your voice, not only that but he loved when you wore his clothes, leaving his musk on you afterwards.

To say it made Peter horny as you wore his clothes was an complete understatement, he was practically a rabbit in heat.

He needed release fast as he felt his jeans grow tight.

Shifting a bit to make due to the visible tent in his pants, Peter cleared his throat quickly and offered you a smile back.

"Everything's al- no, no, actually.." He stopped and sat up on his chair, shaking his head briefly, "I'm a bit stressed with work, was wondering if you'd like to sit on my lap?"

The look Peter gave you, the longing in his eyes gave it all away to show how much he needed you at that moment.

And of course, you were happy to give it to him.

Nodding your head, you headed towards him, your bare feet padding against the wooden floors of the room.

Once in reach, Peter wrapped his arm around your waist, gently tugging you onto his lap.

Taking his advantage with your thighs, he used both hands to squeeze them, practically like a stress toy.

"Thank you baby, this helps alot," he sighs as he buries his face in the crook of your neck, smooching your soft skin while his hands kneaded you tenderly.

Though he was still aroused, aroused by your appearance.

"Of course, anything to help my detective." You hum, leaning back against him to get comfortable.

Peter hummed back in response, giving your thighs a firm squeeze to tease you, leading you to shift yourself on his lap, catching him off guard with a small gasp as you grazed his hardness.

Turning your head to look at him, eyes full of worry, you ask, "Are you okay, Peter? Did I hurt you?"

Taking in the tone of your voice, he lifted his head from your neck in a heartbeat as to not ruin the moment with his neediness.

"No no, I'm okay, everything's okay." He lied, his Adams apple bobbing as he swallowed hard.

You knew better though, you read through his lies. And you couldn't mistake the hardness pressing against the side of your thigh.

"Baby, you're so hard," you murmured, reaching your hand down to palm the bulge in his jeans.

That earned a small moan from Peter's lips and his head to tilt back.

"D-doll, please...." He whimpered,

"Please what?" You queried,

Burying his face in your neck again, he let out a shaky exhale. "Do whatever you want to me...please.." He pleaded, his voice a mere whisper.

Taking that as a go, you tug down his pants - along with his boxers - and let his cock spring free from its confines, the tip already dripping beads of precum.

Peter's breath hitched as the cold air hit his cock, letting out a small grunt afterwards as it ached to be touched and used.

His breath was stolen again once you wrapped your hand around the twelve inch length of him, pumping him continuously for a minute or so with small moans coming from him.

"O-oh shit....oh fuck..." He gasped out, covering his mouth with one hand to stifle his moans. "Goddammit.."

You soon replaced your hand with your pussy, sinking down on him, earning moans from the both of you.

Getting the hang of his size and how it stretched you out completely, you started bouncing up and down on him, taking in the wet sounds that echoed in the room, followed by moans and whimpers.

Both of which come from mostly Peter.

His grip on your thighs tightened so much that there were sure to be bruises the next day, helping you ride him faster as he needed the release oh so much.

"Oh f-fuck yes! That's it baby, taking my cock so well...mmn, hahh..." He spoke shakily against your neck, peppering kisses along the soft skin. "Good boy, such a good boy.."

Peter moaned louder when you clenched around him tightly, your walls squeezing him in a vice like grip, which he loved alot.

"So wet and...tight for me, my god.."

You yourself couldn't speak, too busy slamming down on his cock and biting down on his neck, puncturing the skin with blood oozing out slowly.

Did I forget to say how much Peter loved being bitten? Well I'm telling you now, he couldn't get any louder with his moans at this point.

"F-fuck baby..I'm gonna- gonna cum...." He panted, his head lolling from side to side, taking in the stinging sensation of the bite on his neck and how tight you were around him.

"Cum in me, paint my walls white~!" You begged, taking him in deeper to the point there was a bulge visible in your stomach everytime you sunk down on him.

Peter's grip on you tightened, now thrusting into you after your pleas.

With one final, deep thrust, - and a loud yell of your name - he spills his hot cum deep inside you in thick ropes, his body trembling with pleasure as he rides out his orgasm.

He continues to move, prolonging your pleasure until you too reach your peak, your body convulsing in ecstasy and your pussy milking his cock.

Breathing heavily, Peter presses kisses to your jaw and neck, his grip on your thighs loosening so he can wrap his arms around your waist tightly to savor the intimacy of the moment.

He whispers husky words of affection against your skin, expressing his love and adoration for you.

"You were such a good boy," he whispers, his voice filled with tenderness.

He winced after as he remembered the bite on his neck, letting out a small noise.

"That's gonna leave a scar."