(✧~Prolouge~✧)

✧ +---------------------------------------------------------+ ✧(Here are some important things to remember!)

(Here are some important things to remember!)

"Test" -Talking
Ex: "I'm hungry."

'Test' - Whispering
Ex: 'Damn it, that's so cute..'

'Test' - Thinking
Ex: 'Thats stupid..'

(Test) - Author speaking
Ex: (Wazzup?)

[Test] - Magic
Ex: [OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!]

(Recommended to read in dark mode)

✧ +---------------------------------------------------------+ ✧

*3RD Person*

Her legs pumped as she darted through the forest, the cold wind making the branches sway as the crunching of leaves and twigs echoed below her.

Tiny pricks of fear-induced tears welled up in her eyes. She was tired from her life back at home. Her heart raced as she tried desperately to push her pace further and further away from her hell of a home.

Her legs ached as they brought her to a stop at the edge of a small pond, sparkling moonlight reflecting off the calm waters. Taking a moment to catch her breath, the girl panted and gazed down at the water. As the moonlight glistened off the surface of the water, she took in the peaceful sights.

She couldn't stay here for too long, though. It wasn't like she could stay out in the open on such a clear night, they would find her eventually.

She crouched at the edge of the pond, her gaze falling on her own reflection. Her eyes narrowed at the bruise on her cheek, a reminder of the abuse she recently endured. She shivered and whimpered slightly, wiping away the tears that began to appear.

Just as she was about to move away, she caught a sound in the distance. It sounded like galloping; whatever it was, it was coming towards her. Her ears twitched as the sound grew louder.

She frantically looked around, her heart racing as she saw the carriage across the pond. Two dark horses stood at the side, both of them staring directly at her. 'Wha..?' she mumbled to herself quietly.

She didn't know what to do; should she run? Should she try to defend herself? But the longer she stared at them, the more she felt a strange numbness spread through her body. That numbness soon turned into tiredness, and before long, she started to drift off into unconsciousness.

(That's it for the prologue! Tysm for reading!~)
(Sorry for the short chapter, I'll try to make my chapters longer though.)

Word count: 354

✧ +---------------------------------------------------------+ ✧