Year 3- Chapter 10: Sports Festival

FYI
: Speech
- Thoughts
[Flashback/Recording]
"Quoting"
OAA Cards/Messages/Calls/Results
—————————————————————————————————————

Everyone is in class as Chabashira enters the room.

Chabashira: The sports festival is coming up soon. It's been decided by the school administration that Class A and B will team up and Class C and D will team up.

Suzune- Is this it? Kiyotaka arranged for this, didn't he? So it's time for me to settle things with Ryuen. Once and for all.

Chabashira: All years will participate in this exam as usual. But there is one major difference. This Year you are 3rd Year. So I expect you all to do well and be good role models for your Kohais. However, considering all that you've accomplished I'm certain that you're capable of it.

Hirata: That's right. We can do this everyone. President. You have a plan, right?

Kiyotaka: Yes. I have some things to discuss with Suzune.

Chabashira: All students from the 3rd Year must participate in at least 1 activity. Any who fail to get at least 30 Points will be expelled. All Students can only compete in a maximum of 10 activities.

Kiyotaka- The school seems to deliberately be more harsh on the 3rd Year Classes because they expect more from them.

Chabashira writes up some rules;

Points given per Activity.

1st Place: + 5 Points

2nd or 3rd Place: + 4 Points

Participation: +3 Points

Last Place: -5 Points

Ike: Damn it. This could end badly for me.

Kiyotaka: On the contrary. You've improved significantly. I think you'll be fine.

Ike: Really?

Kiyotaka: Yes.

Ike smiles happily feeling more confident.

—————————————————————————————————————

Hirata was walking around when he spotted Shiori sitting on that same bench. He approached her. Chiori noticed him very quickly.

Chiori: Oh Hirata-Senpai.

Hirata: Hi Ayanokoji-San.

Chiori: Please stick to Matsuhara. I prefer my mother's maiden name.

Hirata: Oh. Alright. Um. It was quite a surprise to find out that you were the President's younger sister.

Chiori: Oh yes. That must have been a surprise.

Hirata: do you have a bad relationship with your older brother?

Chiori: So you saw what happened on the island.

Hirata: Yes. You threatened Horikita-San. I know it was a joke but still.

Chiori: Hirata-Senpai. Do you know what it's like to both admire and hate someone at the same time?

Hirata: Huh? Is that how you feel about your brother?

Chiori: I was constantly compared to him as I was growing up. I could never measure up to him. My father was disappointed in me because of it.

Hirata: Well that's hardly fair. I mean the President is such an amazing person.

Chiori: If you knew what he was really like I don't think you'd feel that way.

Hirata: Hm? What do you mean by that?