Chapter 21

HAZEL P.O.V.

"Shhh, guys, it's starting," Riele said as Henry Danger started. Jace turned off the lights.

Jace, Lillian, Sean and I sat on the couch. Jace sat on one side. I sat next to him and rested my head on his shoulder, his arm around me. Lillian sat next to me. Sean sat next to Lillian. Riele, Ella, and Maeve sat in chairs.

Lillian whispered to me, "you're so lucky you have someone who will put your arm around you like that."

"Well, Lilly," I whispered, "you never know. Sean's sitting right next to you."

The show started. We watched the screen as I saw Jace, Maeve, Sean and Riele standing by the lockers.

Riele/Charlotte: So, what are you guys doing this Friday?

Sean/Jasper: I'm glad you asked. I'm going to the official Buckateer Club Raffle.

Jace/Henry: That's cool, man.

Jasper: I'm glad you guys think so, because I'm inviting all of you to come with me!

Maeve/Bianca: Sorry, Jasper, I'm going to see my cousin perform in her band. I can't wait!

Henry: Yeah, and I have to go somewhere.

Jasper: Where?

Henry: Um..... somewhere.

Jasper: Oh, okay.

Bianca: Actually, Henry, I wanted to ask if you'd come with me to see my cousin perform. 

Henry: I'd love to! 

Bianca: Great! I'll meet you there at seven. The concert's at seven thirty.

Jasper: Hey, I thought you had stuff to do!

Henry: I do! I'm going to a concert with Bianca.

Jasper: Oh, okay. What about you, Charlotte?

Charlotte: No.

Jasper: Oh, why can't you come?

Charlotte: Oh, I just hate everything that has to do with buckets.

The scene continued for another minute when the theme song came on. Lillian leaned over to me, "Sean still hasn't done anything," she said.

"You just met," I said, "give it time."

She started playing with her hair when I caught Sean looking at her. He saw me and his face turned red.

"Make a move," I mouthed.

He nodded his head. I leaned on Jace again. He looked at me. I looked at him. He kissed my head and we continued watching.

The scene came on with me onstage.

Oh. My. God. I was actually on TV! WOAH!

Lillian whispered in my ear, "that's you, sista! Can't wait to her you sing!"

I looked up at the screen as I said my first line, "alright, everyone, this is a song called 'Another Few Steps' written by yours truly. I hope you guys like it!"

Everyone in the cast looked at me. Ella and Riele smiled, Jace kissed my head, and Sean gave me thumbs up.

The song started and I heard my voice. I was actually really good! I looked at Lillian who was talking to Sean.

"She has a really pretty voice," Sean said.

"Yeah," Lillian said, "I love her voice. She's my favorite singer."