the meeting 🤝

Your POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

I completed a mission or he was just a client... Anyways I headed towards our house which is always surrounded by yakuza and guards (😉 .. ofcourse)

I was about to cross my own school when a boy from my class called my name

??:HEY Y/N -CHAN!!
Y/n:huh? as I turned around he gave me a letter x 💌 x
Sania sequels from behind but I ignore her and kindly reject him and after he leaves I look at Sania with frustration and she says" you need a boy friend 😭"
Y/n:so do you
Sania: but I can't find a hot guy...

Y/n: wh- huh kumiko is calling me wait..

You answer your elder sister's call and she says
Kumiko:I got you and Sania in my school..!!!!

Y/n:huh!? But isn't it an all boys school...!!!

Kumiko; yes but they have a co-education program..and I want to see you every morning...

Y/n:I can see you giving me the puppy dog eyes from here.. okay I'll inform sania.
As you cut the call sania jumps in excitement as she heard everything and now your tired you walk to shirokin  gauken and look at the surroundings as students come out they cat call you and Sania as your in mini skirts and a white button up shirt ... You ignore them as you see a group of 5 idiots walking outside but one of them seemed to be quite..((you know who we are talking about 😜))

As kumiko walks out she hugs you and asks was the mission good?

You laugh and you three walk away and everyone is surprised that kumiko knows you..
____________________________________

Sorry it was kinda short I am quite lazy
(A/n) Is quite lazy u know...