Prologue.

Gakuho will look and act like a strict principal but a very caring father also he didn't know about the trip to Savannah as he thought her group wasn't going but in there time line Aiden has just died and they are going to school. Also when I mean Karma has moved back he left in middle school so he doesn't know that much of the High school. But for AC they are set after the assembly and Koro-sensei is there already. Also female Asano's name is, Masako (Means, Truth,Elegant,Prosper,Child.) Ben only goes to that class with Karma and that's it he doesn't go to other classes.

In class 3-E a lot of people were worried about Karma,Kanzaki,Nagisa as they have been looking tired a lot lately and falling asleep in classes multiple times, they don't know why though the teacher were also staring to get concerned for Irina tried not to look worried in front of the students, Koro-sensei just freaks out while Karasuma always have a deep frown while trying to figure what is going on. Until a bright light happened and they were all in some different room that looked like a theatre

While the other classes what was happening to the principal's daughter as they have not seen her around that often and when they do so tries to hide away and also sleeps in classes they give her a lot of detention for that but others can't help but being worried. There was another bright light that took them, they were also in the theatre.

Everyone was looking worried as Koro-sensei revealed himself others not in class 3-E were screaming at what he is while Karasuma and Irina were on high alert as the other normal teachers were also worried and hiding the students behind themselves.

There was one more blinding bright light that made everyone close there eyes until it was over there stood a young girl with black and black eyes. " Hello, I know everyone is shocked and a bit scared but i'm here to help as some of your friends may need yours " the young girl told them.

" Why should we trust you? " Ren Sakakibara asked, well demanded " I did bring you all with the snap of my fingers " she told them all they all hesitantly nodded " who needs out help? " Kayano asked a bit worriedly if they were who she thought

" Why should we trust you? " Ren Sakakibara asked, well demanded " I did bring you all with the snap of my fingers " she told them all they all hesitantly nodded " who needs out help? " Kayano asked a bit worriedly if they were who she thought. " Masako Asano,Karma Akabane, Nagisa Shiota, Kanzaki Yukiko, Terasaka Ryoma and Ben Akabane " she told them all as she looked down regretfully.

Class E was more worried as it was quite a few people in there class and friends the three teachers there were way more alert as if thinking she did something. While others were wondering about Masako Asano if she got herself mixed up into a bad group as she had been looking dead on her feet for sometime. The only ones not thinking that was about the yellow octopus in the middle of the room. 

" My name is Akira Hanimira, no I have not harmed those who I just called out, they are in danger and need help. " " What about the yellow thing in the room? " a few people asked.

( I'm getting lazy and can't think of a good explanation so pretend Akira told them.)

" As soon as you sit down the screen will show what is happening and why they need help. The student and teachers agreed and all sat down and the TV started to open from black.