Year 3- Chapter 4: Class Leaders of 1-A, 1-B & 1-C

FYI
: Speech
- Thoughts
[Flashback/Recording]
"Quoting"
OAA Cards/Messages/Calls/Results
—————————————————————————————————————

Kiyotaka POV

Kiyotaka was waiting for Suzune when Ichika approached him and also informed him of Shigenori.

Kiyotaka: So she's a White Room Student. It's unfortunate but it doesn't tell me whether she's the "Failed Product" or a White Room Student sent to expel her.

Ichika: "The Failed Product"?

Kiyotaka: The 6th Generation White Room Students are here to expel her.

Ichika: They came all this way just for that?

Kiyotaka: She seems to be a big shot.

Ichika: Someone put Hosen into a coma. Count me out on this President.

Kiyotaka: Alright then.

Kiyotaka- Amasawa seems shaken. It seems I'll have to handle her myself.

—————————————————————————————————————

Kiyotaka was in his dorm room sleeping when his phone notification went off. He woke up and checked it.

From: Unknown | To: Ayanokoji Kiyotaka

There is a White Room Student Currently attempting to expel Horikita Suzune. You can expect the incident to occur in the next special exam.

I'll leave our contest for after I expel those remaining 2 White Room Students.

Kiyotaka- The next is the uninhabited Island Exam. She knows this much already huh? She's quite good at information gathering. 

From: Ayanokoji Kiyotaka| Reply To: Unknown

Just who are you? Why tell me this?

Kiyotaka waited a few minutes but there was no response.

Kiyotaka- It seems I'll have to take my time figuring this out. She informed me of this so she either wants to ally with me or wants to defeat me without outside interference from third parties.

—————————————————————————————————————

Suzune POV

Suzune- I'm being followed. I can feel it.

Suzune moves to the side into an alley. She knows this turn and knows she can still escape if necessary. Suzune sees Ryuen approaching her.

Suzune: Ryuen? You've been following me this entire time? What do you want?

Ryuen: You didn't notice him?

Suzune: Who?

Suddenly a kick comes out of nowhere as Suzune dodges rolling towards Ryuen.

Ryuen: Seems like they circled back. Used me as a decoy huh?

Suzune: Where is he? He kicked at me but he won't reveal himself.

Ryuen: Relax Suzune. He's gone. He was just trying to...

Suzune: Assess me.

Ryuen: Yeah that's right. They're most likely Nakamura.

Suzune: Why are you following me?

Ryuen: I'm not. Well, I am but only so I could figure out information on The Mastermind that expelled the entirety of Class 1-D.

Suzune: You thought that since Nakamura is looking for them you'd find her by observing him. But it's backfired now Ryuen. You've been spotted. You're a target now.