36. last chap

In morning

In namjins room.. jin was sleeping on the edge of bed namseok beside him.
Jihoons legs on namseok..
Yoomis head was on jiyoons stomach and his legs on Namjoons chest.
This kids!!

Yoonmi slowly opened his eyes.. he rubbed them just to get better vision. He noticed room and he realised he wasn't with his parents but his joon and jin uncle. He slowly shaked his brother and jihoon woke up.

"Let me sleep yoomi" jihoon said in sleep.

"No wake up jihoon we will play everyone is sleeping" hearing his brothers words jihoon sat on bed.

"Ok yoomi but namseok Hyung is sleeping!!" Jihoon said cutely.

"I'll wake him up you go and take gukkie without waking jungkook and tae uncle." Jihoon slowly got down from bed and opened door slowly not wanting to wake anyone.

"Namseok Hyung.. namseok Hyung get up" yoonmi started to shake namseok lightly and he woke up

"What--" soon yoomi out his little palm on namseok's Mouth.

"Shh namseok Hyung.. you will wake Jin and joon uncle" namseok understood his parents were sleeping.

They silently came out of room without making noise.

With jihoon

He came in taekooks room who were in deep sleep.
He came inside room, room wasn't lock.
He saw gukkie was not sleeping he was playing with his fingers laying between his parents.
Jihoon slowly came toward gukkie..

"Gukkie wanna play?" Jihoon asked to his little cousin. Who giggles loudly.

"Shh gukkie" jihoon held little toddler's hand leading him outside room without making noice.

Four of them came outside of house..
Yoomi smiled looking no one was there.. they came outside in early morning.

"What we will play?" Namseok asked.

"Mud mud.." yoomi said and ran when he saw big lake of mud.
Jihoon ran behind his brother.

Namseok came toward them while holding little gukkies hand.

Yoomi and jihoon jumped into mud.. in some minutes their body and clothes were full of mud.

 in some minutes their body and clothes were full of mud

They started to play..

"It's fun " yoomi giggled.

"Yoomi!!" Jihoon laughed when yoomi pushed him and he fell in mud.

"Namseok Hyung come it's fun.." jihoon said while pulling little gukkie with them.
Gukkie started to play with giggling.

"Hyung" gukkie laughed and fell in mud.