Sanika's engagement

Author's Pov
Sanika and Shekhar are going to get engaged in few hours. They invited almost all the office employees. Everyone entered the hall decorated in such a beautiful way. Everything was perfectly arranged.

 Everything was perfectly arranged

Shekhar and Sanika's outfit

Meesha and Vikram's outfit

Reyansh's & Aarohi's outfit

Reyansh povMe ,Vikram & bhabhi are going to pick up my kiddo

Reyansh pov
Me ,Vikram & bhabhi are going to pick up my kiddo. I can't wait to see her. I said to Vikram, "Why are you driving so slow,get down let me drive?" Meesha bhabhi wriggled her eyebrows and replied, " He is not driving slow you are getting impatient to meet someone huh." I scratched the back of my head and just laughed it off. And soon we reached Aarohi's place. I saw Aarohi coming out of house and my jaw dropped she looked not less than angel... Or she is angel haii meri ankhein,dil sab pyar mein pd gya hai. She came and sat in car. Then the car was filled with her beautiful scent.

Author's Pov
Aarohi and Reyansh were starring at eachother's soul. Vikram coughed, "We are here too." Meesha smirked and said,"Well Aarohi was with us too when we first started dating, did she say anything!!" Vikram just zipped his mouth hearing her savage wife's reply. Meanwhile Aarohi was blushing mess looking at her condition Meesha was admiring her younger sister who is truely in love now.
They reached the destination. Sanika's eyes fell on Aarohi and she ran to her hugged her tightly. Aarohi hugged her back and congratulated her. Sanika looked Aarohi and Reyansh from head to toe twice. Aarohi raised her eyebrow and asked,"What?"
Sanika:- Are you both dating?
Reyansh coughed.
Sanika:- Sorry sir but she is my friend so obviously i will ask her directly.
Aarohi:- Why would i date a UNCLE!!
Reyansh felt a little sting in his heart listening to her.
Shekhar:- Yea yea AAROHI, Obv Reyansh wouldn't date a KIDDO!!
Shekhar smirked.
Aarohi pouted.
They got settled on a table and engagement rituals were taking place.
Vikram :- This remind me of our engagement.
Meesha :- Yes it was so memorable.
Aarohi:- Yea I was asked if i wanna get married!!
Meesha & Vikram just laughed it of remembering Their mother's reaction on hearing Aarohi's Age.
Vikram:- Well aren't you going to be my bhabhi soon huh?
Aarohi:- umm.. i..
Meanwhile Reyansh was sitting their silently sighing every now and then.
On Seeing this Aarohi grabbed Reyansh's hand and took him outside the venue.
Shekhar whispered to Sanika ," There's a no way that they are not dating. "

Aarohi:- What happened?
Reyansh just turned his head seeing elsewhere but not Aarohi.
Aarohi spoke in stern voice:- LOOK AT ME!! Hearing this voice of Aarohi , Reyansh behaving like an obedient child turned his head towards Aarohi.
Aarohi:- Now speak!
Reyansh:- Why would I?
Aarohi:- cause you keep on sighing !
She leaned towards Reyansh and checked his forehead and said,"Are you not feeling well?"
Reyansh:- I am alright. Let's go inside.
Aarohi:- Not until u tell me what happened to you!
Reyansh:- According to you we aren't dating so what was happening all this time? Was i fool?
Aarohi:- Heyy babes don't take it in such way you know i am working at your office i don't want people to say that i got job through contacts. We know truth that i got job because of my hardwork and patience. People will even talk bad about you which i don't want them to.
Reyansh:- So WHY WOULD YOU THINK ABOUT ME SO MUCH? WHY WOULD YOU CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY? WE KNOW TRUTH THAT'S ENOUGH FOR ME!
Aarohi:- Because i like you more than myself not like but love you. I don't want people to talk bad about you.

Reyansh pulled Aarohi in hugged and carresed her back and hair he pulled out and cupped her face and said," I don't care about it all as long as i have you, oki so don't worry about it. Hmm leave that to your not dating boyfriend. "
Aarohi pouted and reached Reyansh height and pecked his lips and said, " Aren't we dating? Don't people who date do this?"
Reyansh:- Nah according to you they don't.
Aarohi pouted and pulled Reyansh into kiss.
Aarohi:- MR. UNCLE HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WE ARE DATING AND WILL GET MARRIED TOO.
on hearing her girlfriend he just nodded and hold her hand and took her inside the venue.

Vikram:- Reyansh bhaiya since when did you started applying lipstick?
Meesha:- Aaru control.
Reyansh quickly grabbed tissue and wiped it.
The newly dating couple were blushing mess.