Year 3- Chapter 5: Another Island Exam

FYI
: Speech
- Thoughts
[Flashback/Recording]
"Quoting"
OAA Cards/Messages/Calls/Results
—————————————————————————————————————

Kiyotaka was in the Student Council Room.

Katsuragi: How are we going to address the expulsion of every student in Class 1-D?

Kiyotaka: There's no need to address it. They were expelled. It's as simple as that. Saying anything more would only put students in the firing line for the Perpetrator.

Hiyori: I agree with the President. That would only endanger the students.

Kiyotaka: The tactic itself was very underhanded. It involved the use of Private points to reduce the scores of Class 1-D Students.

Katsuragi is shocked at this.

Kiyotaka: I've spoken to the school administration. This path is no longer open to anyone from here on out.

Nanase: President. Have you determined who the perpetrator is?

Kiyotaka: I've narrowed it down to 3 suspects. However, I'm still missing critical information.

Katsuragi: I've never seen you have so much trouble with such matters before. Even Former Vice President Yagami who had hidden his steps so well was figured out and expelled by you so easily.

Kiyotaka: This one is certainly troublesome.

Katsuragi: What are the names of these suspects?

Kiyotaka: Talk to Ryuen about it. He's already investigating.

Katsuragi: Ryuen huh.

Hiyori: But what about me?

Kiyotaka: I'm afraid that would be too risky for you.

Hiyori: You're probably right about that. Ha ha.

—————————————————————————————————————

Kiyotaka meets with Suzune.

Suzune: Kiyotaka. You're here.

Kiyotaka: Someone is plotting to have you expelled.

Suzune: Me expelled?

Kiyotaka: Yes.

Suzune: Ichinose huh.

Kiyotaka: You already knew?

Suzune: Yes I did. 

Kiyotaka: The planned date for a movement for your expulsion is the Uninhabited Island Exam.

Suzune: I see.

Kiyotaka: I have my suspicions that she may be working with a WR student.

Suzune: Then it would be most likely Nakamura.

Kiyotaka: Nakamura?

Suzune: I have reason to believe that he attacked me. However, I didn't get a good look at his face.

Kiyotaka: Nakamura huh.

—————————————————————————————————————

Kiyotaka begins to observe Nakamura keeping his distance.

Kiyotaka- This guy. I can tell that he's stronger than Ichika from his build. He's most likely the best student from the 6th Generation who was leagues above his classmates. He also has no injuries so under the possibility that he was the one who put Hosen in a coma he would have to be much stronger than him.