Year 3- Chapter 6: The Mastermind Reveals Themselves

FYI
: Speech
- Thoughts
[Flashback/Recording]
"Quoting"
OAA Cards/Messages/Calls/Results
—————————————————————————————————————

Kiyotaka goes through the Island completing tasks such as Starting a fire, fishing, tent building etc. This continues for about 5 days when he meets Sudo.

Kiyotaka: Hey. What's up Sudo?

Sudo: Prez we got ourselves a huge issue.

Kiyotaka: Hm?

Sudo: The Rulebook says that the tasks are first come first serve. That when you get to one you can lock it for yourselves and then when you've finished you automatically unlock it for others to use.

Kiyotaka: Ryuen is gatekeeping the activities isn't he?

Sudo: You only need one person to lock an activity for your group so no one else is earning points.

Kiyotaka: That is troublesome. Tell your group to replicate his strategy. Lock a spot and then call for other groups from our class so they can attempt it right after you finish and then rinse and repeat. This plan is more aggressive than Ryuen's and earns points faster since we are actually completing the tasks instead of simply stopping others from gaining points.

Sudo: Go it, President. I'll pass on the message.

Sudo runs off as Kiyotaka heads to a location to find a girl waiting for him.

???: hello there President.

Kiyotaka: Matsuhara Chiori. You're "The Failed Product" Tsukishiro was talking of.

Chiori: I don't appreciate that nickname.

Kiyotaka: Why reveal yourself to me?

Chiori: I was never hiding from you. I simply wanted to get rid of those annoying WR students first.

Kiyotaka: You've already excluded Nakamura and Shigenori?

Chiori: Not yet but soon. I've used your Girlfriend as bait. I hope they don't break her while falling for my trap.

Kiyotaka's eyes spark up in anger as he grabs her by the throat and pins her to a tree. She fights back with all her strength as she is able to free a few of the fingers Kiyotaka is trying to restrain her with.

Kiyotaka: Who are you?

Kiyotaka tightens his grip and then lets go and Chiori falls to her knees as she gets up and inspects her throat.

Chiori: It was only a joke you know. I'll go and save her as soon as the time is right.

Kiyotaka: Don't tell jokes with a blank expression. People might take you seriously.

Chiori: Duly noted. I'll stick to my more serious personality and keep the jokes to a minimum.

Chiori: President Ayanokoji?

Kiyotaka: That blank expression. How long have you had it?

Chiori: Certainly not as long as you President.

Kiyotaka- Just like Koenji I'm unable to read her. 

Kiyotaka: Why are you here?

Chiori: It's simple. I'm here to surpass you and prove I'm not a failure.

Kiyotaka: Who are you really?

Chiori: You're asking for my full name? Alright then. My first name is Chiori. Nothing is different there. 

Kiyotaka: Your last name?

Chiori: Technically it is Ayanokoji.

Kiyotaka: ?!