ONE; one

a bang on the door. two, three bangs on the door. "spence fuck off i'm nearly ready" a groan left grace white's body already being annoyed by her brother trying to get her out of the house so soon. "i'm just making sure g i don't wanna be late" spiders voice muffled from behind the bedroom door. her body relaxed when she realised he's just nervous and she didn't actually have to rush her makeup. while spencer or more commonly known as spider white was popular within the walls of hartley high, it was never the same inside his home. their mother very obviously favourited grace but grace favourited her brother.

she was grateful for the relationship they had. he protected her and made sure he was always there for her. she did the same. both of them at peace with knowing they'll always have eachother. opening her bedroom door she shouts "spencer let's go" getting impatient despite waiting half as long as spider did for her. "calm down i'm coming" footsteps echoed through the house before her brother appeared before her. "let's go spidey"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

as they faced the entrance to hartley high, grace took a deep breath and put the memorable smile that everyone knew her for. her constant positivity was something her fellow students praised. grace white was never seen without a smile. she gave spider a small wave before walking through the gates. straight away she spotted quinni and darren and made her way over to them.

"well don't you guys look as adorable as ever" smiles formed on both her friends faces before darren swung their arms around grace. "oh how i've missed you little bug" they said just before the hug ended. little bug. the nickname she had received by the year above her after her brother aswell as how she was always with either ant or spider whenever she could be. quinni smiled enormously followed by a slight jump.

"i missed you over the break. i wish we got to spend more time together" after asking quinni if it was okay to give her a hug grace replied to her. "me too quin but now we have the whole year to spend together" she thought for a minute before opening her mouth again. "wait guys it's my last year with you here" despite the smile still slapped on her face, grace felt a wave of sadness wash over her. she was much closer to the people in the year above her compared to her own. of course she had friends in her own but they were no where near as close.

their conversation was interrupted by amerie bumping into them. her eyes trailed along who she was with and spotted the one person she was most excited to see. missy beckett. even though missy was good friends with her brother, she was someone grace didn't talk to anywhere near as much as she wanted to. the reasoning being her crush on the girl that she could never get over. missy could feel the eyes on her and looked back to be faced with the hazel eyes of grace white. she sent her a smile and a quick wave which left grace a blushing mess.

"hello earth to grace" darren snapped her out of her thoughts. they smirked looking over knowing exactly why she was so zoned out. "so are you going to finally try speak to her this year" embarrassed took over and grace began to get flustered. "what? i speak to her! slightly. i mean when she speaks to me. omg do you think she'll want me to speak to her" just before she could take a much needed breath she was interrupted by a yell across the courtyard. "OI THERES A FULLY GACKED SEX MAP IN THE OLD STAIRWELL. ITS CALLED THE INCEST MAP."

sharing a look between eachother the trio ran following the group of students to the stairwell. giggling as they went not knowing what would be revealed. "what in the kids helpline" darren said as they scanned all the names. grace was still standing there with a smile on her face until she reached her name. "woah little bug when did you become a slut" she felt her heart stop. this couldn't be happening. who would know about this? some of them weren't even true but she knew everyone would think they were. there was one thing that caught her eye more than anything.

LITTLE BUG

MISSY

she quickly ran her eyes down through the key. she knew she had never actually got with missy. she wishes she had but it never happened. her eyes came to a quick stop. destined? looking to her left she sees missy and sasha arguing but she also saw missy looking back and forth between sasha and grace.

"g what the fuck is all this about" taking in a breath she turned around to her brother behind her. "spence most of them aren't even true" she was worried her brother would think of her as something shes no where near being. a slight smile appeared on his face and he pulled her into a hug. "i know that i'm just mostly confused about missy" her face scrunched up returning back to her confusion. "yeah me too"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

AUTHORS NOTE

★ ⋆ first chapter :) it's not as long as i wanted it to be but hopefully the next chapters will be longer. hope you guys like it ! ⋆ ★