TWENTY-FIVE (EDITED)

Hello little stars, sorry for the shortish chapter anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter. Hope u are all doing well. (A/N: This chapter is also cringe, I'm not great at making things up. But hope u enjoy.)

!THIS CHAPTER IS EDITED!: EDITED ON 28/03/2024!

𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐀. 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐁. 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧

**************

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{BREAKING DAWN}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── · 

"Childhood is not from birth to a certain age. And at a certain age, the child is grown and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." Rose is putting on Bella's makeup, since they were getting ready for the wedding.

After doing her makeup, Rose does her hair. Charlie is looking at the Cullen's wall of graduation caps with curiosity and amusement. "Hey, so, did you find our daughter?" Renee asks as Charlie asks something.

"How many graduation caps is there?" Renee turns and looks at the caps. "How creative!" Renee states before looking around, "Bella?" Bella answers which makes them walk to where they heard her, "ln here, Mom."

Renee and Charlie see Bella all made up. "Oh, my gosh! You're so beautiful. Oh, honey." Renee says as she starts crying same with Charlie. "Crap! My mascara." Bella's eyes widen as Rose chuckles.

"Mom!" Rose hands Renee a handkerchief. Renee wipes her eyes, "Thanks." Charlie smiles, "We thought you needed something blue." Charlie opens the gift box containing a jewelled hair comb. "And something old."

"Besides your mother." Renee scoffs and looks at him offended, "Nice." Charlie smiles, "It was Grandma Swan's." Bella picks up the comb. Renee looks at her, "But we added the sapphires." Bella smiles softly at them.

"It's beautiful, you guys. Wow. Thank you so much." Bella gives it to Rose to put in her hair. "It's your first family heirloom. Pass on to your daughter, and her daughter." Renee starts to cry again. "Mom, I love it."

Bella states, "Okay. Time for the dress! Do you wanna see it?" Renée nods and Charlie smiles. "I want to see it!"

----

Bella's friends and family are waiting for the wedding to begin. Bree was standing next to Rose watching with a big smile. Eric looks around at the people with golden eyes, "They have got to be related." Mike nods with a dreamer smile. "What a gene pool." Eric looks at him and then groans.