Proluge

Biologically the heart is but a pumping organ. It is a vital organ, the size of your fist. But sometimes the blood pumping your heart grows cold until the end it becomes an ice berg of nothingness.
While poetically, the heart is a bud rejuvenated by love. As beautiful as the heart is, it is just as fragile.Breakable. When you squeeze it too hard ,incinerating it into invisible particles . In it place only one a hollow flesh remains, numb forever till someone can piece them together.A second chance in love.To be happy . To feel deserved once again in this cruel sentience.

Life was never fair to the outcasts.Isolated.Bullied.Driven to the corner till they accept death.Broken till you could never recover. So was the life of the members of the heartbreak club.This a novellic journey of a group youngsters fallen into the pit of misery and the heartbreak club is their safe haven of healing.

"Second chance exists.Wounds heal and scars fade. Its never too late to be love in and loved again in this journey of permanence called life."- Heartbreak💔 club

𓂃⊹ ִֶָ𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖔𝖔𝖓𓂃⊹ ִֶָ

Note: Hello khab :3. New novel idea babys , i hope you stay on board for this one. Lots of incoming angst with happy moments and trauma.This is going to be a ride, so grab unto your seatbealts :3 Again, the updates would be irregular like LOTT.