marriage decision

Author pov:
" Hello Mr. Khanna" Aadhya spoke after disconnecting her grandfather's call.
"Yes I heard it connect the call to liam" She spoke her conversation made the three person's to hear
" Why can't you go through the files before deciding on the contract, that contract has been rejected many times " She frustrated by hearing the other side.
" Don't shout I'm least bother with this but as grandfather asked me I'm talking to you" She said standing from the couch and walked to and fro.
" Talk with the legal team, and submit the relevant documents to them and file a return complain and also forgery case" She continued
" All this I can do rest you think " Saying this she disconnected the call and said.
" He is still arrogant only"
She also asked Ram to take care of the issue.
.
.
.
.
It's been one month since the incident with the help of Ram the issue with the company got subsidied and the company got in terms to pay half of the loss to deshmukh textiles.

On the other side murari and aadhya got busy with their restaurant they have planned to open two more branches. Abhi was in his final semester while nihal and his friends started to produce short movies and getting recognition.
Ram had started his Law firm along with taking care of Aadhya's matters. Kartik was busy with his two jobs as a professor as well health officer while finding his ways to get closure in terms of relationship with Ram.
.
.
.
.
At Aravind mansion
' I think it's time for them to get married' murari's mom asked while sipping her tea with his dad
' we will have a talk with him. I will ask him to come home for dinner' Mr. Aravind told
' also ask him to bring Aadhya and Abhi also' saying this she went to prepare for the dinner
' hello Murari come for dinner along with aadhya and abhi ' he continued ' I don't want to hear no my son' saying this he disconnected the call and went to the kitchen to help his wife.
.
.
.
.
" Why suddenly " Aadhya asked after listening murari
" I don't know he was ordering me to bring you and abhi also" He told while checking the accounts.
" Okay we will be ready by 6:30pm pick us" After gaining a hum they disconnected the call and got busy with their work.

After completing of work aadhya went home and informed abhi about their dinner plan and both were waiting for murari to pick them up.
After 15 minutes they heard the honk stating his arrival after locking the door aadhya and abhi got into the car just greeted by Nihal and Milou.
Seeing Aadhya milou just jumped into her lap from back seat and gained a ruff from her.

" Milou brat even I didn't jump seeing her " Murari mumble into himself but got heard by her who giggled seeing his possessiveness.

The ride towards his father house was filled with nihal and abhi's chater milou's shout responding to his brothers backside and few giggles of aadhya when murari got irritated by milou's fondness towards her.

All of them was welcomed by two eagerly people standing near the door as if they are waiting.
Aadhya greeted her in-laws as followed by abhi and all went inside for the dinner.

' murari I wanted to discuss with you something' Aravind said gaining not only murari's but also all the people around him.
" What? " He questioned
' I and your mom think it's the time for both of you to get married' the moment this words left aravind Aadhya chocked on the juice she is drinking.
Murari patted her back handling tissue.
" Dad, mom" He was about to tell something but was cut by his mother.
' see you both have already decided to get married so why to delay it. ' His mother said while taking Aadhya's hand in between her and caressed it.
' I know you young people wanted to spend time and dont want to take this responsibility but you are 29 already so you should get married now we already gave you enough time' his mother's words brought a chuckle on aadhya, abhi and nihal's face and of course got a glare from him.

' you can take time to think about it Aadhya don't stress yourself' she said with a concern look on her face and got a nod from aadhya.

" You're giving time for her but warning me about my age" Murari complained.
' both of you think and let us know your decision' aravind said and left to his room followed by his wife.

Abhi and nihal are least bother about the discussion and they were discussing about their upcoming movie.
Milou had done with his dinner and ready to sleep.
Aadhya and murari walked into the backyard and sat on the swing.

There is a peaceful silence around them. The cold night breeze hitting their faces and nostrils filled with night queen sweet smell.
Aadhya rested her head on murari's shoulder while he caressed her hand by the thumb.

" What are you thinking Luna? " He questioned and gained silence from her.
" Is it about the marriage.. " He gave a small pause and continued " I will talk with mom to de... "
" I'm afraid murari" His sentence was cut by her.
" I wanted to get married but somewhere I'm afraid if it does not work out then" She lifted her head from his shoulder and said giving eye contact with him.

" What made you think it won't work with us" Murari questioned.
" Maybe after seeing the things happen " She could not find the words to tell her concern.
" You have also seen my parents marriage life they are happy still feel like they are young and newly wedded ones.
He gained a smiled and smack to his arm by her.

" We will make it work for us Aadhya trust me" He said cupping her face.
" As mom said we have already decided to get married so why not now" He said.
" Even I wanted to have a family with you, with us all of them included in that" At last aadhya said placing her hand on top of his.
Murari pulled her face towards him and kissed her lips which is returned by her.
They both broke the kiss when they left out of breath.
" Trust me nah trust us in this will you? " He joined their fore head and spoke.
Aadhya closed her eyes taking deep breath
" I will, we will make this workout" Saying this she peeked his lips making him smile.
" It's getting late drop us " Aadhya said pushing him slightly.
" Stay here I will drop you tomorrow " He whinned hugging her.
" Abhi had exams from day after tomorrow so he needs to go to college tomorrow " Aadhya said breaking the hug and stood and pulled murari to stand.

They both walked inside, Aadhya called abhi and bidded their bye with the murari parents and started to aadhya 's house.

"  We will tell them our decision tomorrow " Aadhya said and murari hummed while abhi ran inside as he had an assignment to do.
" Love you" Murari said.
" Love you too and drive safe" Aadhya said giving him a flying kiss and waved her hand and stood until the car vanished and she too went inside.. .. (To be continued)...