𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚒𝚐𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚒𝚛𝚌𝚞𝚜: 𝙿𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚝

(The pilot starts off with a landscape scene, depicted in a Nintendo 64-like style. "THE AMAZING DIGITAL CIRCUS" logo appears. The camera zooms in towards, and eventually entering, a large tent in the background as the graphics of the scene increase in quality.)

(The scene switches to a dark room with curtains as the back wall, soon lit up and lights move around as Caine twirls and pops out of thin air, introduces himself, after a small wait.)

Caine: Welcome to The Amazing Digital Circus! My name is Caine. I'm your ringmaster and I'm here to show you the most jaw-dropping, heart stopping, mind-bending paraphernalia you've ever laid your eyes upon! (Caine pulls Bubble from his hat.) Isn't that right, Bubble?

Bubble: That's right, Caine! I can't wait to see what you've got cooking up for today. (Smiles as he is talking)

Caine: Well, let's not waste any time! Let's get right into the show! (moves away from the show curtain, as the curtain starts to unravel)

(Theme song plays as the main cast of characters are revealed.)

🎶 Gangle, Mocho and Zooble, and Kinger too! 🎶

🎶 Ragatha, Jax, Joy, Annabelle, and there's Kaufmo, woo-hoo! 🎶 (On-screen: "Disclaimer: Kaufmo the Clown did not show up today.")

🎶Day after day after- Day after- Day after day we fly 🎶 (The video loops multiple times)

🎶 Past the moon and the sun and we don't know why! 🎶

(A jester character suddenly appears as objects fly through the air.)

???: W-w-where?

(She walks around, almost getting hit by a flying eyeball. She spots an exit and runs towards it, only for the exit to dissolve and disappear. A hat zooms past. A big flower falls and glitches into the ground GMOD-style, frightening her. She knocks over Jax, causing Joy, Kinger, and subsequently Gangle to fall over too, breaking Gangle's comedy mask, while the theme song slows down and stops as Annabelle yelled.)

Annabelle: Ha, looks like somebody here, and this one is hot, nice.

(The Jester backs down, while the others stand up. Ragatha and Zooble show up, peering at the jester, as she is very confused at the moment)

Jax: Caine, is this one of your NPCs or is this a new sucker? 'Cause if it's a new character, we're gonna have to redo this whole theme song. (He looks and sounds bothered by the possibility of redoing their theme song)

Joy: Ooo, Hi I'm Joy nice to meet you!

Mocho: Ooo!

Zooble: I'm not doing that again.

Mocho: We know love.

(Jax looks at Zooble, and looks dramatic or confused)

Caine: My my, it appears a new human has entered this realm! (Moving his cane around to point at the jester, before pointing in the air)

(The Jester struggles to take the weird headset off.)

???: How do I... take this... headset off!? (Is struggling, as her eyes appear to be scribbles at the moment)

Annabelle: Just keep grabbing at it toots. That worked for all of us.

(The Jester attempts to pull the headset off but, not realizing that it doesn't work, pulls at her eyes and mouth instead. When she gives up, her eyes and mouth fly back into position, making her head wobble)