𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤~

𝙇:

- don't know anything about it, calls Watari at midnight when you fainted. 

- tries do to do things correctly but fails.

- "watari how do we make porridge?"

- thinks he is responsible for you being sick, be extra cautious and apologize frequently.

-gives you a head massage to make you feel better. 

𝙇𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙞 :

- " y/n i know you are hot but why does it feel like you are burning up?"

- you would fall into his arms after the long day, he would immediately notices your condition as he calls his mom and ask how to take care of you.

- would keep cold cloth in your forehead and wait entire night occasionally checking your temperature.

- kiss your forehead, before you sleep while he mumbles "get well soon " in your ear.

𝙈𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 :

- worried like hell for you, immediately goes hospital even with small inconvenience .

- " doctor if anything happens to my girl I'll kill you!!"

- informs matt as he also come running midnight.

- turned out you only had fever and weakness.

𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩:

- would hold your hair up while you vomit."

"that's some ugly-looking vomi-"

"MATT" 

-would go at midnight to bring you medicines, internally worries about your health. tells you to stop eating roadside food.

- ended up not sleeping the whole night.

𝙍𝙮𝙪𝙠:

- he is not the one panicking but light is.

" oh gosh where is that MOM WHERE IS THE FREAKING THERMOMETER Y/N IS BURNING"

- let light be himself, while he stroked your head sitting beside you, makes a secret potion to make you feel better, stays with you all night telling about various things.

𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙙𝙖 :

- A GENTLEMAN

-  definitely knows what to do , and does it exactly like that. 

- makes soup for you while he wont let you do anything else other than taking rest.

- pampers you like a child.

- "Matsu it's fine it's just some cold."

- sleeps beside your bed, waking up at noise thinking you might call him for help.

// words count : 383 //

// thank you for reading //

// requests are open so is constructive criticism //

// dm me if you want hehe//

<3