🫡Jealousy🫡

Catalina's POV:

"He's mine bitch-!"

"I had him first you autistic FUCK!"

Alastor watched his husband and his rival arguing over him. I shoved a box of popcorn in his face, "Want some?"

"Does it have Venison seasoning?"

"yeah." as soon as I stopped talking Alastor grabbed a handful of popcorn and started munching on it. I snorted and went back to watching the king of hell and TV overlord arguing.

"You tv whore he's mine-!!"

"What are you on about you duck loving bastard-!? I had Alastor first!!"

"OH YEAH? Well I'm his husband!" Lucifer walked over to Alastor and held up his left hand to show his wedding ring to Vox. "Ooo~ drama~" I popped more popcorn into my mouth. Alastor took another handful.

Vox stared at them before flipping them off, "FINE-!! BUT I BET YOU'VE NEVER FUCKED HIM-!"

"Like you've ever done that." Lucifer retorted, giving him the finger back. Vox paused for a few seconds. "Well I've fucked Val while he's in an Alastor costume! That counts right-!?"

Alastor blinked and then teleported out. I sighed, "Nice job dipshit you made him uncomfortable." Lucifer also teleported out, most likely to apologize to Alastor. Oh well theyll make up (and out/j) soon enough.

Another short chapter, but I promise I'll try to make longer ones soon 😭😭