Missing Book

"Matt, do you know where my book is?" I asked, looking around my dorm room as Mattheo sat sprawled out on a chair.

"No princess." He replied, his gaze hovering on me for a second before looking back at his homework, I was making him do.

"It was such a good book!" I groaned, flopping onto my bed face first.

I heard Mattheo get up and lay next to me.

"I'm sure it was, love." He said, fondling with my tousled hair.

I pushed myself up and wrapped my arms around his neck, giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Go finish your homework." I said, rolling off the bed and pointing to the parchment he had been scribbling on.

He rolled his eyes and walked over.

"I am going to the library for another book and will be back soon." I said and walked out of my dorm, making my way to the library.

"Ah, Y/n you hottie. I was waiting for you." Draco said, leaning against a bookcase.

"How did you know I would come?" I asked, frustrated by the fact that he called me a hottie.

"I have my ways." He smirked. He staggered over to me and curled my hair around his finger. I pushed him off.

"Please leave me alone. I just want a book." I said, annoyed at the fact I could never stand up for myself.

"Woah, I know that is it this book that you want?" He said, holding up the book I had been looking for.

My eyes widened.

"Yes, now please hand it to me." I said calmly, holding my hand out.

"Uh uh uh! I need something in return." He said, putting the book behind his back.

"What will that be?" I said, just wanting the book.

"A kiss." He said, licking his lips.

"Yeah, no, that's not gonna happen, Malfoy. You see, she is mine, so if you don't hand my princess her book back right now, you will find yourself in a bit of trouble." Mattheo said, striding over.

I smiled gratefully and looked back at Draco. He rolled his eyes and handed me my book back reluctantly.

"Thank you." I said politely, and he left quickly.

"Come on, I finished the homework." Mattheo said and slipped his hand into mine.

"Thank you, Matt." I said as I settled onto my bed and opened the book.

He sat next to me, embracing me in his warm arms.

"No problem, I'm just going to sleep. You do you." He said and rested his head on my lap.

I nodded and started reading.

___________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait. I hope this short one-shot was okay 👍