06

Lyre Pov

Finally arrived at the school by carriage it now makes sense to me why we went by boat last year to give us a chance to see the school fully and its beauty. Once again when walk through the doors I feel the heat welcome me and the magic almost sings in welcome "Hello to you as well Hogwarts is very nice to see you again" I said to the school. Not lying either the is a home to me and many others as well. "Is this what we all looked like a year ago?" Draco said with his eyes going over the first year in a judgemental way. Like our year it went in alphabetical order after sitting and watching I got bored by the time she got to the letter 'E'. "Being sat here is not as fun as the one been up they" I heard a few hums in response "Bethany Lovegood" "Ravenclaw" 

"Lune Lovegood" "Ravenclaw" I called for the Lovegood twins as I listened to Draco tell me the family has a history in Ravenclaw. "Madeleine Nott" I look at Theo then at a space on the table "Slytherin" the snake house applauds the young blond who joined her year mates beaming with house pride. After that, I no longer paid attention took the sorting I did not know anyone else coming to Hogwarts this year and did not care. 

After another 10 minutes passed, I was nudged by Draco making me glare at him, but he only pouted to the sorting "Kizzy Tonk. My cousin your second Cousin" I look over at the girl to see the same eyes reflect on mine but they don't seem to shine as bright as mine own Aunt Narcissa says like all Black are eyes since reflected the start we are named after but it said the one who is not named after start don't have that same shine. "She looks a little like you Lyre, but her hair seems to be more brown than black" Blaise said looking her over as well. "Gryffindor" I felt me a Draco both flinch. "A Black in the Lion Den. Well, it has not happened since..." Blaise trails off " My father" I said looking over the girl as she sat now next to a boy with a camera looking over at me. She smiled at me, and I could not help but smile at her back. Family is everything, that is what Narcissa said, and I will make sure every Black alive knows. 

It has been a long few day but I have been dreading this more than I do seeing Snape's face. Like Lockheart is going to be our teacher for Defence Against the Dark Arts I would rather have suffered Quirrell, and he had Voldemort on his head and then tried to kill me. I saw Harry and pulled him to the back, and we took our seat Weasley glared over, and I just stuck my youngest out at him. "Hello all" he walked from the stairs, and I was pretty sure if the girls had all been stood up they would of all fallen over for being this close to him "I don't like our fame but we are way more likeable than this guy" Harry laughed and nodded as he starts listen thing in his book.

Lockheart started to hand out quizzes about his life and the book that I did not read. I refused to answer until I started the right thing that made me laugh or could just make him cry for it has been suggested I also helped Harry with a few of his" he took them all in and looked over and I saw him pale when getting to mine which made me want to laugh "detention miss Black-Targaryen you as well Mr Potter on 31 October" my jaw dropped "you can't do that" Theo said. "Why not it a detention" "Because it's September you have two whole months to give them detention and you picked that day" Theo said. "Well the punishment misses the fest all them sweets" he turned around "Do you live under a rock Harry lost both of his parents and Lyre lost her Father" he shrugged his shoulders Harry looked at the lion who did not defend him as he was "they don't even want to be at the feast they want to just celebrate the life at the family" Blaise shouted "well they can do that another day" the class was dismissed and we let out. "You coming Harry "Weasley came over with Granger. Harry took my hand and Draco took the other and Theo's hand on both our shoulders Blaise stood next to Harry "No I am staying with Lyre and the boys" he said we all went to walk away "They Snakes, Death Easter in the making and she the worst of them all the only reason she lost her parent because her mother doesn't want her and her father work for him and he tried to kill her" Weasley shouted all the other snakes and lion gasped while Granger hummed.