c h a p t e r_t h i r t y t w o: Urgency

"Yukki, give me something you value." She said with utmost desperation hinting on her voice upon meeting up with the male, Y/n remembered vaguely she needs five items on that box, not sure how she'll get the 5th one if Yukki ever gives her anything.

Two days had already passed since the dinner party, and the two police officers asking about her missing friends whereabouts, Y/n wanted to cry hysterically and ask about Ivana, yet a part of her keeps saying not to waste her breathe and time prolonging her escape because of a character's disappearance.

Then again, what happened to Ivana is inevitable, all she could do is wish that the person had captured Ivana, it may be Christina, Azure or Kotaro. Y/n hopes that they'll treat her right.

School once more resumed and no one seemed to talk about Ivana at all, which is the most odd of it all. "You're whom i value." He exclaimed upon, "This isn't the time Yukki!" She replied frustration seeping on her voice.

Y/n only needed two more, just two and she can finally leave before she gets tangled with the characters fates.

"Love, i am being serious."

"Do you need concrete things? Is it needed for the box?" Yukki asked, as Y/n looked from side to side, front and back before replying. "But you're the only thing that matters to me."

"I don't think it's possible to shrink you down and put you in the box Y/n." Yukki pondered as he was really deep in thought about what he said, Y/n stared at Yukki after hearing his responses, 'Is he being for real?'

"Yukki, Ivana is missing."

He looked quiet confused as he stared at Y/n in silence with raises eyebrows.

"The story has started already and which meant i need to leave!"

"I don't hold any value to superficial things when i have you." Hugging Y/n to comfort the girl, still her mind is troubled by the drastic change of her surroundings, "I don't feel safe staying here for so long Yukki."

"I have been involved with the characters a little too much." She confessed, burying her face on his chest, hence her voice sounding muffled as she's basking in the comfort he provided.

"Don't worry, I'll be by your side until you go home." He replied, hugging the girl tighter.

"Just so you know Azurè i am not interested in men." Christina informed as she was dragged by the said man outside of the cafeteria, "You said you'd get rid of her!" He was nowhere amused nor in time for her jesting mood, "Trust me she'll be gone by tomorrow." Christina said nonchalantly.

"Well i need her gone now!" Azurè argued, getting rather agitated because how dismissive the girl in front of him, "Are you done now? I have somewhere else to be."

"Azure darling, don't fuss too much."

'It's not like you'll benefit from her disappearance anyways.'

Behind Yukki, Christina approaching them as she locked eyes with Y/n. The girl on the other hand broke eye contact, "Yukki we gotta go, now." Without noticing that Christina is standing behind Yukki. "Y/n~!" Her sweet voice was heard.

"Hii Christina." She greeted as the girl pushed Yukki aside to get a good view of Y/n, Christina wasn't in the mood to play hide and seek not when Y/n is hostile towards everyone aside from her 'boyfriend' that would've meant that she is drifting farther away from her reach.

"Do you have elsewhere to go? Skipping class will eventually get you expelled you know."

"We're in the same class actually." Yukki intervened, "We were about to go there, together." Snapping her fingers and on que, two basketball players whom are the same height as Yukki appeared beside him, "Can you guys accompany him to class?"