Chapter Ten: Block Me Out

Sorry for any typos<3

They continued to kiss deeply and passionately with Travis' hands gripped her waist and Taylor's hands raking through his hair.

"Hey, mom I need to- oh my god!" A voice broke them apart.

                                       .............

Taylor and Travis jumped apart from each other and Taylor jumped back so she was sitting next to Travis, blushes covering both of their faces.

"Eli! I thought you were at Walkers." Taylor asked, trying to act nonchalant like her son didn't just walk in on his mom and football coach groping at each other.

"I was. Henry came over to play video games with us and we didn't have enough controllers so I came over here real fast to grab my controller." He replied calmly, but Taylor could tell in his eyes that he was pissed.

Without saying anything else, Eli walked off to his room to grab his controller.

"I should go talk to him." Taylor sighed and Travis nodded in understanding. "Yeah, sorry." Travis sighed into his hands.

"Hey, you don't have anything to apologize for. Nothing is your fault, okay?" Taylor gently grabbed his wrists and moved his hands away from his face so she could look into his eyes. He nodded and Taylor kissed his forehead gently before hurrying upstairs to talk to her son.

"Eli." She sighed when she walked in and saw him grabbing his controller as well as a couple of his games.

I'll be back tomorrow before noon." He replied, not even looking at her. Oh yeah, he's mad.

"Sweetie, I'm sorry you had to see that but it wasn't what it looked like!" She defended and Eli swung his head around to face her. "Oh, so you're telling me that I didn't just walk into the living room to see my mother on top of my freaking football coach, making out and practically groping each other!!" He yelled in anger and Taylor took a step back. I don't think I've ever seen him this angry before.

"Okay, so it was what it looks like, but I wasn't trying to hide it from you!" She exclaimed and Eli rolled his eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." Taylor told him and Eli scoffed. "Don't make out with my football coach." He retorted.

Before Taylor could say anything, Eli walked past her and down the stairs.

"Eli!" Taylor sighed, following behind him. "C'mon, can we at least talk about it." She asked but Eli just ignored her, walking to the door. "I'll be back before the game." He muttered, giving a glare towards Travis who was still sitting on the couch nervously. He turned and left, slamming the door behind him. Taylor sighed and turned back to face Travis, tears filling her eyes.

Travis stood up and walked over to her. "Hey, it's okay." He comforted, wiping away a tear that fell from her eye. "I knew he probably wouldn't be happy, but I didn't think he'd be that mad."

"It's probably not the fact that we're seeing each other, it's probably the way he found out that we're seeing each other that pissed him off." Travis replied, raking a hand through her hair.

Taylor sighed. "Well, it's getting late."

"Yeah, yeah, I should get home anyway, but I had fun! Until, well, y'know." He chuckled, trying to lighten the mood but Taylor clearly wasn't going along with it. "Yeah." She replied.

"Uhm, but I'll see you at the game tomorrow, right?" Travis asked and Taylor nodded. "Yep."

"Great." He gave her a peck on the lips, see you tomorrow." He smiled at her before walking out of the door. Taylor stared at the door for a couple seconds before turning and heading into her room to change.