i feel so high school...

Chapter 1

My whole life, it's just been me & my mom. That's it. Ever since my dad died since I was little, it's just been us two. All that changed after my mom married my now stepdad.

"ANA, COME ON YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE"

"IM COMING MOM", I sigh and look at myself in the mirror.

"First day of Sophomore year ....so happy!"

Christian's POV

"Mr.Grey your ride is here to take u to school", my butler says to me while I'm brushing my teeth.

"Okay Arthur", I say while grabbing my stuff.

I'm sick of school, it's so boring and unnecessary. Like I'm already rich what do I need an education for? Lmao. At least it's my junior year and I'll have one more year left of being in this dump.

"CHRISTIAN TREVLAYN GREY, I have payed lots of money for you to attend the best highest private school, it is NOT a dump", mother says and slaps me upside the head.

"Fuck I said that last part out loud"

"Sorry mother", I give her kiss and head to the car.

Like I was saying...School isn't worth it and you'll start to see that further in my life. I finally arrive to the steps of the front of my school.

Anastasia's POV

After like an 30 minute drive, we finally make it to this dump of a so called high school.

"I wish we had enough money to go to Royal Prep, I bet their school looks way much better than this"

My mom sighs, "That school is for the rich, which were are not Ana, you know that, Damn it why can't you just be grateful"

I look at her with annoyance in my face, "yeah okay whatever mom", I get out the car and close the door.

Walking up the stairs to the place where my hell is going to be (again) for the next 2 years.

*First period bell rings*

I guess it's not to a totally bad start, I got English first period so can't complain.

I walked in the classroom and took a seat in middle back section. "No way was I gonna sit in the front"

15 minutes into class, we were writing down introductory paragraphs, when the boy infront of me turned around.

"hi sorry to bother u, can I borrow a pencil", he looks at me with his ocean blue eyes.

I stop to analyze him. It was Nick Weber, aka the band kid I had a crush on during freshman year.

Dude changed so much over the summer, you can barely recognize him.

I snap back to reality realizing I zoned out way too long.

"sorry um yea sure", I give him the pencil I was using.

"thanks", he smiles and turns back around.

I grab another led pencil from my backpack and got back to finishing my paragraph.

Christian's POV
I finally find my locker in this ridiculously big school when my best friend Adam came over to me.

"Christian what's up man", he comes over and we do our handshake we made since we were in elementary school.

"Shit nun much hbu?"

"Nun much yk, my mom still pressuring me abt to find a job", he says and we both roll our eyes.

"Our parents just don't get it, do they? We are RICH why do we need a JOB?", I say while slamming my locker.

"Exactlyy anyways man I'll see u at lunch I have world history ", he gives me a bro hug and walks away.

One more fucking year in this dump, you'll make it.