The Missing Link

Meet me by the weeping willow tree.(A)

The one where old Johnny met his bride?(B)

The one where they shared a small fry.(A)

The one where she kissed him good morning and goodnight?(B)

The one where their son waved his last goodbye.(A)

The one where the couple's son took that photoshoot? I heard he went into the Army, so I gave him his first salute.(B)

The one where they received the news.(A)

The one, next to the statue with the plaque,” Here lies Tyrone “The Rocket” Booth?”(B)

The one two blocks away from the church named after her. After she killed herself on the 3rd afternoon.(A)

The one four blocks from the hospital that her daughter now runs? I heard she added a policy where they help vets for free.(B)

The one where Old Johnny had his grand speech? That man has been mayor ever since. (A)

True, but he only won, because his daughter runs the only local hospital.(B)

True, but she only went into the medical business, because she wanted to help those battling mental problems. The loss of her mom was a fatal blow in a rough time.(A)

True, but she only killed herself, because her boy died in the war.(B)

Now that's true, but hear me out. He only went into the war because he was drafted, but he was a fine soldier and a better man.(A)

So he joined because of the government?(B)

Yep(A)

You knew what? I heard the Booths’ own the town.(B)

You hear a lot of things(A)