01 ~ "did you hear about the new kids?"

"I don't get this," said Clara, staring at her math homework.

"I know, this is so confusing" her best friend, Hannah said.

"Ok, let's finish this and then we can go to Starbucks with Ollie to plan our Senior trip"

With that in mind as motivation, the two girls started focusing on their math worksheet and quickly finished. Clara put her hair up in a ponytail, as it helped her focus. She was a beautiful girl with long brown hair and hazel eyes.

The bell rang and Hannah got up.

"Come on let's go," she said. Clara put her papers away and hauled her bag on her back.

"Let me go home and shower and I'll come pick you and Ollie up around 4"

"Ok cool, that works!"

They exited the building and Clara walked to her car. She put her backpack in her trunk and got in the front. She put on Taylor Swift's new album, The Tortured Poets Department, and drove away.

She was humming "Guilty as Sin" when she pulled into her driveway.

"Mom, I'm home!" she yelled. Her mom appeared in the kitchen doorway.

"Hey honey, how was your day?"

"Pretty, good, although I'm excited to graduate and leave" Clara half-joked. Her and her two best friends' level of senioritis was extremely high.

"I'm gonna take a shower and change, and then me, Ollie, and Hannah are going to Starbucks"

"Ok, I just restocked your lavender shampoo at the store, it's in your bathroom."

"Thanks, Mom!"

Clara climbed the stairs to her favorite place: her bedroom. She had decorated it with posters of her favorite artists (Taylor Swift, Harry Styles, Olivia Rodrigo, Gracie Abrams...) and her vinyl/CD collection. She put her backpack down next to her desk and got ready to shower.

After her shower, Clara threw on a black top with sweatpants and braided her hair. Then she grabbed her tote bag, threw in lip gloss, a claw clip, her computer, and her sol de Janeiro 62 spray. She ran downstairs and got in her car. As she drove to Starbucks, she thought about how she only had a little more than a month left of school, and then she'd be a high school graduate.

When she pulled into Hannah's driveway, she texted her friend to let her know she was here. A few minutes later, Hannah left her house and got into Clara's car.

"I'm so excited to plan more of our trip!" she said, excitedly.

"Me too, it's gonna be so much fun," Clara answered.

The two of them put on their shared playlist labeled platonic soulmates.

platonic soulmates

playlist by clara.not.bow and hannah.banana

Long Live by Taylor Swift

Best Friend by Conan Gray

Fine Line by Harry Styles

It's Nice To Have A Friend by Taylor Swift

Seven by Taylor Swift

Cherry by Harry Styles

Dorothea by Taylor Swift

Feels Like by Gracie Abrams

They drove to their best friend Ollie's house and picked him up. At Starbucks, the trio found a quiet table in the corner and sat down.

"What are you guys getting?" Ollie asked, because he was the outgoing one who liked talking to people so Hannah and Clara made him order every time.