2. Melody Crocker

2. Melody Crocker

Melody knocked on Joe's penthouse door, balancing a tray of freshly baked Berry Cheesecake Croissants that filled the hallway with their sweet, buttery aroma.

Joe swung open the door, a smile spreading across his face as the tantalizing smell hit his nose. He welcomed Melody inside, eyeing the flaky golden pastries topped with swirls of creamy cheesecake and glistening berries.

"These are for you," Melody said, presenting the tray with a flourish.

"You bake?" Joe asked, impressed by the perfect croissants.

"Baby, I'm from the south, I do everything," Melody answered with a wink, hinting at her many talents.

Joe nodded, intrigued by this glimpse into Melody's skills. "I'll keep that in mind. Thank you for the croissants," He said, taking the tray to the sleek kitchen.

As Joe found a spot for the croissants, Melody followed him, her heels clicking on the hardwood floors.

"You're welcome, but I actually came over to take you furniture shopping," She announced.

Joe looked up, surprised. He started to reach for his jacket but Melody stopped him with a hand on his arm.

"Let me pick out something for you to wear," She said, giving his casual outfit a critical once-over. "You have to match my fly," She told him.

Joe chuckled at her boldness as he let Melody take over. She hummed happily, shuffling through his enormous walk-in closet until she found the perfect stylish outfit.

Once Joe changed into the designer clothes, they left the luxurious penthouse hand-in-hand. A bold move on Joe's part. They take Joe's car. Melody led him to her favorite high-end furniture boutique downtown, already envisioning the pieces she would pick for Joe's home.

Melody and Joe stepped through the gleaming glass doors of the high-end furniture boutique, their footsteps muffled by the plush, ornate carpeting that blanketed the showroom floor.

Melody's eyes immediately went wide with excitement as she drank in the magnificent display of luxurious pieces - from the sleek, modern sofas upholstered in buttery soft Italian leather, to the intricately carved mahogany armoires with polished brass hardware that caught the light in dazzling flashes.

Turning to Joe, Melody launched into an animated description, gesturing enthusiastically as she painted a vivid picture in his mind of how she envisioned transforming his sparse, bachelor-pad penthouse into a warm, stylish oasis.

She raved about the elegant, wingback chairs she had spotted that would create an inviting conversation area, and the massive, reclaimed-wood dining table that would be perfect for hosting dinner parties.

Melody's passion was palpable as she described how the clean lines and earthy tones of the furniture would complement the loft's exposed brick and towering windows, creating a refined yet cozy ambiance.

As Joe listened, he found himself getting swept up in her excitement, eagerly picturing how the space could be completely elevated with the right furnishings - and he knew he was powerless to resist Melody's persuasive decorating vision.

After spending at least $8,000 on various furniture in just one store. As they were walking out, Melody's little sister, Lyrical called her to inform her that she knew the gender of her baby after months of not being able to know the sex due to the baby's position.

Melody was overjoyed at the prospect of spoiling her soon-to-be niece, so she eagerly dragged Joe along to the baby boutique next door.

As soon as they stepped inside, Melody's eyes lit up at the sight of the plush, oversized stuffed giraffes lining the shelves.

Without hesitation, she scooped up three of the giant, cuddly toys, their price tags totaling a staggering $3,600.

Melody then turned her attention to the far corner of the store, where a beautiful pink nursery glider chair and matching ottoman caught her eye.

After carefully testing out the luxuriously soft cushions, Melody decided she simply had to have it, swiping her card for the $4,200 set.

But Melody's shopping spree didn't end there - she also spotted an elegant silver high chair, which she deemed perfect for her little niece, and quickly added it to her growing pile of purchases for $550.

Fueled by her excitement and generosity, Melody continued to browse the boutique stores nearby, spending lavishly on an array of other baby items and gifts.

By the time they returned to Melody's lavish penthouse, Joe's arms were full of meticulously wrapped packages.

There, Melody treated Joe to a delicious homemade dinner, and the two got to know each other better over casual conversation and laughter.

As the evening drew to a close and Joe prepared to head home, Melody surprised him with a tender goodbye kiss, leaving him stunned as he exited her door, the leftovers she had packed for him in hand.