Fresh Start (introduction)

Nicole is getting ready for her first day of sophomore year.

Everything is going well, she's got good classes for the year, good friends, and memories to make. But she's missing one thing, Chloe, her ex. She meant everything to her, but she broke her heart. Chloe cheated on her during the summer. Nicole couldn't get out of bed for weeks. She was devastated, but then one day she thought to herself, "What am I doing? Wasting MY own summer that SHE ruined?? I need to start a NEW me." And that's what she did. She picked up a skincare routine, bought new clothes, worked out, ate good, she made it her mission to forget about Chloe. And all girls that year. It was her time to focus on herself.

As I walk into school I see my best friend Jess. I've known her for ages. She's always got my back.

"Hey Jess!! How was your summer?" I say excitingly, "Hey Nicole!!! It was great and WOAH, you look great?!? I barely heard from you after...whom shall not be named cheated on you..." Jess says, a little distraught at my drastic change. "Thanks, and oh her?? Phhhh I am sooo over her, and all girls to be honest. This year is for me and me only." "That's a first! But omg I love that for you- woah..who's that is she new??" Jess says, knowing that I will not keep that resolution.
"Huh?..where do you see..woah-" I saw as I look to the right of me to a gorgeous girl who looks new to the school.

Shit.

to be continued...

END