☆→→intro←←★

*so the story starts off with y/n and han, y/n and han have not liked each other since they were little they always despised each other they would often be rude to each other or ignore each other, they disliked eachother since they both were top of the class but han wasn't good at English but y/n was y/n wasn't good a math but han was , when the teachers paired han and y/n up to teach eachother English and math they weren't so happy they both death glared eachother really unhappy but soon they find out both and han and y/n's bestfriends were datingand asked for both han and y/n to hand out han was to fondwith the idea tho he dispirited her but y/n felt the oppositeshe didn'twant to hate han she just disliked him for being so annoying and rude to her after a year of them having to hang out hey slowly but surly became friends but thats when han caught himself slipping the factwd that he likes y/n has him thinking everything tho aski ghow is this possible and thinking about anythingnegativeof her he couldthink of to pass that feeling of him likeing her y/n on the other said had more than a simple like someone she has a secret she never wanted to come true but when she told han himself about her moving to paris han'sheart felt like i fell so far he could throw up it hirt him to k ow the person he liked is moving*