{(19)𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚢}

Hey guys! Miss me?
-------
At school been a nightmare like Deku and Todoroki been hanging out more.

Todoroki pov:
I been very down lately Because of Katsuki attempt and yes I love him very much like with my heart, my soul but lying about something that big.

Like I understand that could be what he was feeling at the moment but he just needed to talk to me.  I know I should have forgiven him already but like this kind of thing isn't something to shake off like a fight.

I been hanging out with Deku more because I realize that i been very Distant from my friends and I'm actually surprised they were not in my business trying to find out what's wrong.

They were planning to ask the Bakusquad to go to the mall and just hangout. But I just didn't say anything about it.

—-------
Eri pov:
I been sent on more and more secret Missions behind my brothers back because I want to get better and help out more with the mafia.

Speaking about the mafia it's not that bad actually people aren't so cold and heartless as everyone put them to be.. Yeah there's blood and killing but well nothing can make that better.
I stopped staring at the ceiling in my class and looked at the teacher. She was pretty but annoying. I want to leave but until the bell ring I can't. I'm supposed to do a duo mission with my older brother.

I still see him the same after the attempt but he's my strong older brother and the kindest in my eyes. Dad and papa decided to give him therapy and he's not the best person to open up hell even if he would. The bell starts to ring and I start leaving. I see Denki there sometimes if my Toshi can't walk with me.. He sent his boyfriend.

"Denki let's go" I said, walking ahead of him." Wait up!" he says as he runs to catch up. He tells me what's going on with Kat or toshi but sometimes vent. Denki isn't that stupid... He's very helpful....

We made it to my house and I let Denki in because I know he's going to see toshi. I go upstairs to do my makeup.
Yes I do my makeup but only a little bit...I got ready to go train with hawks.

————————————-
Bakugo pov:
I just came back from my therapy and I still hate her and I'm still fucking stuck there.

I got my black hoodie and my grey sweats and I made sure to tell them ( his parents) where I be at and surprisingly they let me go alone.
I went to the park and sat on the bench and just thought about how I fucked up my life like why do I hate myself so back or what makes me so suicidal... I sat there and thought about my life like what led up to the moment I jumped I felt so alive like that was what I was waiting for.

I heard a familiar voice but I chose to ignore them " Kacchan?" Then I looked up Deku and Todoroki and that was one of my biggest fears ... I didn't even try to hide my face or emotions, I just looked.

" What are you doing out here Kacchan?" Deku asked and " Just thinking" I replied " you look down ,you okay?"  Deku asked while sitting down right next to me and I felt more bad thatTodoroki was here. I wanted to cry.
" wanna talk about it?" I looked at Deku with a soft small " no thank you" .

Me and had small talk while Todoroki just sat there and listened. " I'm gonna start going me and Todoroki will see you later kacchan" Delu got up and waved goodbye and I let out a Breathe I didn't even know I was holding.

I stayed at the park until 10:23 pm and then went home to see both of my parents arguing and I saw Eyebags in the corner crying. I think this is giving him flashbacks about his bios.

" Why are y'all fighting can't you see it's stressing Eyebags" I said closing the door behind me . " Your father thinks you should go to a mental hospital to help you deeper" Papa yelled pointing at dad... " listen I think it's best if you get better care" I rolled my eyes and walked away and got Eyebags who was shaking in the corner.

" Katsuki come back here so we can talk!" Dad said " No fuck off and I'm taking care of my brother and your not my real dad"I stuck the middle finger and brought Eyebags to his room and tried to calm him down usual it's the other way around but I gotta start acting like a older brother.

I manage to calm him down and even make him laugh with some orphan jokes yk cause we were orphans.

—-----
The next day was awkward probably cause I told Dad that he isn't my dad " hey dad I'm sorry for saying your not my dad you know you are and I didnt mean it" I gave him a half smile.

" I know I'm just sorry that I didn't notice Hiroshi having an episode in the corner" he hugged me and smiled.
Someone knocked on the door and it was Todoroki...

What does he want?

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys that's it's so short 😭😭 like the word count is 1025

Guys how do yall feeling about them turning off private messages👩🏾‍🦲🫢

How y'all been? like comment I don't baru 😋✨😃

Tell why Isaw a real big back kn Friday she broke the whole damn chair and she was recording me. And mt friends without consent so we call her big back.

Today I went fishing and did a small hike.
I didn't touch no Worms to put it on my hook but I did throw the rod but ghe fishes wher big backs and ate the world burn didn't want to go on the rod like it was crazy🫤😤like they wasn't ready for a black queen like me.

Bye bye guys