✧ |『﹏𝕚 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 ❤️‍🩹 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟﹏』| ✧

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆
-ˋˏ [𝕒-𝟙𝟝 | 𝕒-𝟛𝟝 | 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥] ˎˊ-
┆ ┆ ┆*ೃ♡ᵎ ✦⌇
┆ ┆ *ೃ
┆ ‍  *₊°。
💙⃤
_______________________________________________________________________________________
sigh
A-15 was alone, yet again. He opened his journal to start writing.
"ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴀʟ. ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ʏᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴠɪsɪᴛ '𝟹𝟻 ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ! ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ, ғʀɪᴅᴀʏs ᴀɴᴅ sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏs. ᴏʜ ᴀʟsᴏ sᴜɴᴅᴀʏs. ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴀ-𝟹𝟻! ◡̈"
It felt nice to write. Writing was one of his favorite things to do. He loved how his baggy sleeves hung as he held the journal and wrote. Suddenly he heard a player. That meant he had to go.
Quickly, he changed into his monster form. A blue, creepy smiling face with wide eyes. He was slow, but he didn't care since players could not outrun him still. He raced ahead and crashed into a few pillars.
Ow. 💭
They broke, of course.
The player hid. He sighed as he was teleported to his room. A-15 once again failed to catch a player. There was no way he would move up in ranks now.
He felt like crying. He had only moved up in ranks once.
In his stupid lifetime of being a stupid entity in this stupid endless world.
He buried his face in his pillow and sobbed.

There was a knock.
"Go away," he sniffed.
The entity opened the door anyways.
"I said go away..." A-15 turned his head to look at the entity who opened the door.
"It's me, 15," A-35 said. "I just came to help."
The blue-haired boy did not respond. He only buried his face once more as the green-haired entity sat next to him on his bed.
"It's okay," A-35 whispered. He pulled A-15 into a comforting hug, rubbing soft circles on his back. He let him sob into his shirt. "35..?" A-15 looked up at his best friend. "Can I tell you something...?"
"Sure," he responded.
"I uhm...well, ever since we met I uhm...havehadthebiggestcrushonyouandiunderstandifyoudon'twannadatemebutjustsaying!!!" (have had the biggest crush on you and i unerstand if you don't wanna date me but just saying!!!)
"15," he sighed. "I uhm, I heard that and I just wanted to say that I...
maybelikeyoutoo?" (maybe like you too?)
They just hugged even tighter.
Soon A-350 called for lunch. A-15 just wanted a popsicle.
But A-35 got him a popsicle and McDonalds anyways lmao

gay ass bitches lmfao
they're dating now :)