💔THE TRUTH💔

*sorry everyone for not posting in a while but Wattpad wasn't supporting my login and that's why I wasn't able to post this part sooner, hope you all understand and yea thanks to all those readers who are showing intrest in this story of mine because it's my first story so I thought probably it will flop and noone will read it but thanks alot guys for proving me wrong*

Now back to the story......
A/n pov

Just like this a year passed in an blink of an eye( sorry author is lazy) you and jk were very happy together and today was your first anniversary together, you planned alot smiling to yourself thinking about his reaction but little did you knew that what surprise jk held for you....

Jk pov:

Today was our first anniversary and my last day of dare. Today I will tell her everything but I don't want to....why ? I don't want to break her heart but why? Uuggghhh I am confused. Did I actually fell for that nerd??? ( Listening to this destiny smiled and fate winked)....

Suddenly my phone rang it was y/n:

Y/n : baby are you ready then please come here na....

Jk: yes baby I will be there in 5 mins

Y/n: did you like the suit I gave you?

Jk: babe I absolutely loved it.

Y/n: aww then it was worth it. Thanks baby.i will be waiting, see you soon and I love you

Jk: love you too my love...

Jk suit

Your gown

Your gown

Y/n pov:

I had to work overnight at a cafe for multiple days to bring him that suit and these rings he always gives me expensive gifts but I never gave him anything and today too am giving him such cheap items but I know he will live them as his treasure because he loves me.( Listening to this destiny saddened and fate cried)

Soon jk was here:

Y/n: hi baby you are here, come with me* I held his hand literally dragging him to our backyard, yea it was a small space near my room that was given to me*