Karanvir Sharma (One)✨

Here see how it starts...

Someone's P.O.V

As every drop of rain water fall on ground, losing it's purity with pitter- patter noise. I found it very special to me. Well, in everybody's life their parents, families they taught them to live life. They protect them while giving a hug,that every single person on earth wants. They, the FAMILY make them smile even in sleep wandering in haunted nightmare, where he can't see nothing but can feel that loneliness, darkness. He feels that loneliness which he can't see. With each moment he felt like it's engulfing him in hug in absence of everyone. And in that moment the FAMILY protects you by being YOUR shield. But what I am today, it's not because of FAMILY but probably the feeling of loneliness. The rain. The pain for what I forgot to shed tears. Rainfall is the only FAMILY I have. Who taught me, that I would vanish like a raindrop if I mixed with anyone. Like a raindrop loose it's identity after collapsed on floor, or sand be it anything. I don't care.....

"Sir, we have urgent meeting with Mr Vashisht Ahluwalia in 10 minutes."
Said Mr Joshi, my secretary. Reminding me that I had other work too, other than talking in brain.
He is here, working with me since pretty much long time. Maybe.. since about 6 years. And tbh I don't know his full name till now.

As being a perfect guy. I would rather die than being late. And I am glad that I was not the person who could be late. As I passed the lane, street with lots of memories, which I don't remember clearly. Take me in another universe. Where I see him happily enjoying his life. With family. I felt good but instantly the day I left behind, alone sheding tears for who took me as granted.

With lots of difficulties, I passed that street. Not from that street only but definitely from memory lane ride too.

Setting my blazer, I went inside the cabin. Where I can hear nothing but silence. My stare was enough for them to scared to death. But this is not what I intend to do. I just stare at them..

____________________________________

Man! I am not getting any idea how make chap for Anokhi.
Well you guys please support. I will try my best.

TBC__________