In front of your family?

part 2 of while i'm driving?

synopsis: travis gets taylor back by teasing her under the table while at lunch with his family

————————————

Taylor's POV

We're all taken to a private room and I sit in the far end of the booth side next to the window. Travis sits next to me and he immediately rests his hand on my thigh. I wrap my hand around his bicep and lean into him.

"You okay, baby?" He kisses the top of my head.

I nod and cough a little. "Yeah, my throat just hurts a little bit." He chuckles and I lift my head up to glare at him.

"I imagine so." He leans in to whisper in my ear. "You did take me really deep."

I nudge his side with my elbow and I hear Donna say my name so I look over at her.

"I overheard that your throat hurts. Honey, I have some cough drops in my purse if you need them." Travis puts his hand over his mouth to keep himself from laughing. He makes eye contact with Jason who is also trying to keep himself from laughing.

Damnit Travis. He must've told him and Kylie on the way inside.

"Oh no it's okay, thank you though. I'm just getting over a cold, but I'll be okay." I quickly reassure and she nods.

"Okay, honey. Let me know if you change your mind."

I nod. "I will." I look over at Travis and raise my eyebrow. "Travis Michael, did you tell your brother." I whisper so no one else hears.

He nods. "He kept teasing me and it slipped out. Sorry baby, I didn't mean to tell him." He runs his fingers up and down my thigh.

"It's okay, Trav." I send him a soft smile and lean into his shoulder again. Everyone is talking to each other and I just stare out the window wrapped up in my thoughts. However, I'm snapped out of it when I feel Travis' fingers inch up my thigh and under my skirt. My breath hitches in my throat and I look at him.

"Really? In front of your family?" I whisper and he chuckles. He starts to run slow circles around my clit and I continue staring out the window, biting my lip without my hand over my mouth.

"You good, baby?" Travis whispers and I turn my head to look at him. He winks at me as he pulls my panties to the side. Scarlett fills my cheeks as he teases my hole and I bite down on my lip to suppress a moan.

I take a sip of my wine and as I'm doing so, Travis inserts a finger in me causing me to choke on my wine. I cough and grab a napkin.

"You okay, Taylor?" Kylie asks and I nod.

"Y-yeah I'm okay. Just went down the wrong hole." I stutter causing Travis and Jason chuckle. I kick Travis under the table and Kylie does the same to Jason. Travis takes it up a notch by inserting another finger, slowly thrusting in and out.

"Travis." I very quietly moan his name and he leans in and I can feel his breath on my ear.

"You're being such a good girl by being quiet for daddy." I whimper and he increases the pace of his fingers.

Good thing everyone else is engrossed in their own conversations or me being a whimpering mess would be the center of attention.

The feeling builds in my stomach and I can feel myself grow closer to the edge. I breathe through my nose, only letting out a few quiet whimpers here and there. Right before I reach my peak, Travis removes his fingers and moves my panties back into place. My jaw drops and I look over at him. He glances around the table to make sure no one is looking. He makes eye contact with me as he sucks my juices off his fingers.

I squint my eyes at him and he flashes me a smile. I lay my head on his shoulder and try to think about anything other than the fact that I was so close to having an orgasm in front of Travis' family.

"Tay?" I'm shaken out of my thoughts and look up into Travis' eyes. "Yes, baby?"

"I love you." He smiles softly and I smile back.

"I love you too." I press my lips to his.

"Get a room!" Jason says making everyone laugh. We pull apart and I blush furiously.

"Don't tempt me, Jase. We had to force ourselves out of our room this morning." Mine and Kylie's jaws drop while Jason and Travis laugh.

"Oh my god, Travis!" I playfully slap his chest and laugh. Travis kisses my hair and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"I love you, babygirl." He boops my nose and I scrunch my nose at him.

"I love you too, Travvy. Even when you're exposing our sex life to your family." I whisper the last part because, well, the girls are at a smaller table next to us and I definitely don't want them to overhear that last sentence.

I kiss his cheek and continue the lighthearted, playful conversation with his family. I look over at Travis who's in the middle of laughing over something Jason said.

I can't wait to spend my life with this man.