𝐍𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐥'𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐫

As the sun set. The rain started to draw in. The rest of the night was looking as bleak as the weather. I was doused in water.

As it was the end of June, I got salary from my part-time job. "$20 as always". It was pathetic, but it was all that I could earn.

As it was a murky downpour, I wrapped the money in a polyethylene wrap and carried in my beige tote bag.

I was exhausted after experiencing an awful day at high school. I was faltering on my way home as I was weary as hell.

I heard a roaring sound of a bike from a distance. In a fraction of time it reached me. He suddenly grabbed my tote bag.

That was unexpected!! He spurred up his bike. He was wearing a black jacket and his face was fully covered with a helmet.

I was anxious and tensed I couldn't describe the feeling all

I was anxious and tensed I couldn't describe the feeling all. I was running behind the bike but it's of no use.

Suddenly, another scrambler 2x louder than before overtook the snatcher's bike. Then he grabbed away my bag from the snatcher and stepped over his bike. The snatcher's bike stumbled and he fell down.

The man in a scrambler along with my bag approached me. He was wearing a black shirt and he was fully drenched with rain water. But I couldn't see his face because he was wearing a mask....

He stretched his hand towards me and gave me my bag while his one hand removing his mask.

I slowly gazed at his face. He was around 6fts and around 20 yrs old. His face was shining like a zircon stone. His eyes were hazel toned where the lights refected on his looks like a brown diamond stone. His face was oval with pink plum lips and dark hair. I was admiring his beauty like a blind person seeing nature for the first time.

  I was admiring his beauty like a blind person seeing nature for the first time

Suddenly, the snatcher got up and ran towards us. This time he was not wearing a helmet and I could see his face clearly. He has small eyes and brown hair and had a piercing on ear and he was around his 20s. But I couldn't clearly remember every details because I was shocked and scared as hell at that moment.

The man who saved me pushed me into the bus shed for my safety. There was no one there. They had a pretty fight. I fainted and I couldn't remember anything. After some time, I regained consciousness. THERE HE IS!!! The person who saved me.

He was near me and was patting my head. I woke up.

He asked "Please.... Please drink the water pretty lady Your bag is safe with me"

" Thanks a lot for saving me... By the way, what's your name.... Si.... Sir " I hesitatingly asked him.

He introduced himself as PARK NAWAF

" Aahhh a name as beautiful as his face!! " I thought inside me . But my reply was just " ohh OK sir"

Suddenly, he held my hand and came near me.... He touched my hair and........

Everything started to get blurred. Suddenly I heard a voice from a distance " NIHAL NIHA.....!! IT'S TIME FOR MEDICINE"

It was my Umma's voice. Suddenly a beam of light fall onto my eyes. My body was aching. I slowly opened by eys I was in the hospital bed.

" WWHAATTT????.... WAS IT A DREAM ???". I screamed

Umma came near me and said " Nihal hone... You were met with an accident, but it's alright now... Doctors said you will have trouble identifying people, but it'll be OK soon"
"Now come and have medicine."

My mind was filled with the 2 men I saw in my dream. They seem familiar but I can't remember them. But one guy's name was NAWAF or something, but I was not clear.

"WHO ARE THEY???" My mind was mystified!!! "An angel and a devil !!"