Ch.1 : FIRST DAY

Hey lovely readers so let's start the Beginning of a love story of a lover girl and a cold jerk...

"Adya wake up beta its already 6:00 a.m you gonna be late for your school." Adya's mom should from kitchen. But it was of no use , she shouted again but still it was a waste of time. She then left her work and started walking towards adya's room.

"Adya !! Adya !! Beta Adya !! Wake up adya it's your school today remember!!". She told adya as it was her first day of school after lockdown as adya is promoted to 10th standard.

"Mumma 5 more minutes please." Adya spoke in her sleepy voice , eyes still closed and gestured her hand too.

"No adya your bus gonna come anytime. within an hour I want you to be ready fully. Your brother and sister is already up and are getting ready. Learn something from them."
Her mom told her firmly and left from there to do her chores.

Adya too wake up as she is scared of her mothers beating and left for taking her shower. She came outside and wore her school uniform as after covid now everything has been re-opened and its her first day to school with her siblings she got ready and left for dinning table where Kartik , Madhavi, Adarshini, adhvik, Sarah and kiaan were already wating for adya to come.

Singhania family is a small family. Adya's Grandparents died before adya, kiaan and Sarah were born. Adhvik Singhania And Adarshini Singhania are uncle and aunt of Adya (Taya ji and Tai ji ). Kiaan is the only child of Advik and Adarshini.
Even if it's a small family but the love and care they share for each other is eternal.

"Good morning everyone" Adya wished the elders and sat on her respective chair. Everyone wished her back.

" See mumma adya di forgot to wear her i-card again , the old habit." Sarah spoke and everyone laughed as its adya's daily habit not to wear i-card before lockdown and it still continues now.

" Adya how careless you are, do you remember last time how difficult it was for me to manage your entry in school. Be mature now you are in 10th standard. Not a kid anymore. " kiaan spoke as a responsible elder brother.

"kiaan beta you are the one who can handle this kiddo otherwise I dont have the energy to handle her carelessness." Madhavi spoke with a tired voice.

"Dont worry madhavi, adya is still not very mature and kiaan you did this till 9th standard, so don't lecture my adya" Adarshini spoke taking adya's stand as she loves adya as her own daughter and when everyone scolds her , she stood with her protecting her because adya's heart is as pure as diamond and she's a bit childish but when its a serious matter she's way more mature then her age.