💮JUNGKOOK RESULTS💮

Important note:

We actually got 3 winners in the 2 place.. So I.e. host judging..

Actually i told the judges that we got 3 winners at first place so sorry
H

ehe

So lets start you'll might be excited..

Book : Childhood Love
Judge: sugararmy07
By : Armygirlsweetcup
TOTAL : (65/100)

Title (7/10)

The title fits the storyline as the story talks about childhood friendship blooming into love. However, the title could be more attractive, which will help to gain more reads.

Cover (6/10)

The visuals are good, however the font style and size is not satisfying. The alignment can be better. The author can add an effective quote in the cover too. The colour scheme can be improved.

Description (15/15)

The description is lovely. It provides you enough about the story. It has the capability to attract the readers. Advanced vocabulary is used.

Plot & Twist (7/15)

I think the story is not updated much for plot analysis. Right now, the story is just talking about random events happening in the main character's life. Even, three chapters only consist of pictures and no story. The last (recent) chapter is the actual start of the story, therefore, I can't tell much about the plot.

Pace (7/10)

The pace is so fast in the initial chapters. However, the transitions are smooth in the scenes. Actually, the last chapter has a justified pace. I hope I can see the chapters like that.

Writing Style (4/10)

The writing style is not like a novel should have. There are just dialogues in the story. There are no descriptions about the characters or the surroundings, which makes the story kinda vague. There are punctuation mistakes. The sentence formation is not up to mark. But, I can see the improvement of the author in the last chapter (as it was just published a few days ago). I think the book should go under major editing, and it would be improved (as I can already see the potential in the last chapter... I do believe in your abilities).

Creativity (6.5/10)

Although the plot is not crystal clear with current updates, the creativity is visible in the scenarios presented. The theme is good, just needs a little work.

Grammar & Vocabulary (3.5/5)

The vocabulary and the grammar is good. However, there are some spelling mistakes such as "lest go", "filling" instead of "feeling", "dyas" instead of "days". There are some grammar issues at certain places, but can be improved.

Final Impression (9/15)

The theme of the story, i.e. friends to lovers, is interesting. It just needs some work & editing to make the story more interesting. I was impressed by the improvement in the last chapter, so, I just hope to see more of that side of the author.

Book : Jeon Personal Doctor
By : KimYuseo9Kimyuseo
Judge: sugararmy07

PEN DROP BTS AWARDS✨💜On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara